☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

On 10/10/2018 at 11:09 AM, ArchieKun said:

*finishes food, and looks around* I know we normally have pastries, but would it be possible to have some California rolls.

Of course, there is a fresh sushi bar over there... *points to another corner of the large room*... :3

30 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Well, good sir, sushi is not typically served here. We mostly serve desserts.

( @xWickedNekox sorry for sabotaging your restaurant or whatever this is supposed to be.)

We have everything here!... XD

(It's all good... It's not really a restaurant, it's moreso just a place for people of the forum to chill and eat some good food lol... Cause who doesn't love good food?...)

Edited by xWickedNekox
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Of course, there is a fresh sushi bar over there... *points to another corner of the large room*... :3

We have everything here!... XD

(It's all good... It's not really a restaurant, it's moreso just a place for people of the forum to chill and eat some good food lol... Cause who doesn't love good food?...)

Yay those are so yummy. *eats one roll* So how is everyone doing.

2 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

I GOT BUTTERBEER EVERYONE!

Though I'm keeping it all to myself...

I think we need a coffee machine here somewhere. Also, a bookshelf and a fireplace. I think we'll be good to go by then.

Well alright, but then I won't be sharing my secret stash of dark chocolate cashews. They are pretty good to. :)

Okay, so we need a fireplace?... I will get on that... *starts making calls to see how soon I can get a fireplace installed*...

As for a coffee machine, we totally have a couple of those lol... I love coffee... Especially now that the weather is cooling down... XD

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Okay, so we need a fireplace?... I will get on that... *starts making calls to see how soon I can get a fireplace installed*...

As for a coffee machine, we totally have a couple of those lol... I love coffee... Especially now that the weather is cooling down... XD

What sort of fireplace are we looking at investing in for the corner? Coffee is amazing especially black coffee.

On 10/16/2018 at 5:03 AM, ArchieKun said:

What sort of fireplace are we looking at investing in for the corner? Coffee is amazing especially black coffee.

Maybe a fancy marble one... Idk lol, what do you guys think?... XD

12 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Free WiFi! Free WiFi is needed!

@xWickedNekox , would you be a dear and set up the free WiFi?

The password is AnimeLoverz... >_>

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Maybe a fancy marble one... Idk lol, what do you guys think?... XD

The password is AnimeLoverz... >_>

If I was ordering one in I would go with more of rustic oak, or birch one with a wood stove. Those smell amazing. *leans back in chair*

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

True and we have hot coco as well... It's just nobody has asked for it yet lol...

HOT COCOA?! I want some! *throws away the bottle of Butterbeer and snatches a hot cup of cocoa from @xWickedNekox just as she's about to drink it*

And the Butterbeer bottles still belong to me! So no taking them.

Oh, fine. I'll contribute five bottles to the chat corner.

Edited by AniMeFReaK

7 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

HOT COCOA?! I want some! *throws away the bottle of Butterbeer and snatches a hot cup of cocoa from @xWickedNekox just as she's about to drink it*

And the Butterbeer bottles still belong to me! So no taking them.

Oh, fine. I'll contribute five bottles to the chat corner.

Oi!... Don't be rude like that again or I will kick you out of here!... *makes myself another cup of hot cocoa*...