☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

5 hours ago, KeilynLocke said:

It's been flip flopping somewhat here. It gets warm, then a frigid front rolls through and it is crazy how cold the wind feels, yet it refuses to snow.

Ya it did that last month in fact at the beginning of Oct it was 70 degrees now its 20 with 4 inches of snow. Gotta love the north.

6 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Wow, sorry to hear that... Make sure you stay bundled up and warm...

I certainly managed that last night. I think I had the spicest meal I have ever had in my life last night.

1 hour ago, ArchieKun said:

now its 20 with 4 inches of snow

5 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Make sure you stay bundled up and warm... 

Come to California!  We're burning up here.. literally!

IMG_3913.thumb.PNG.a072f542efe7a8c8a5401b3e55e1ff8d.PNG

35 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

way better then 28

Warmer, yes.  Too warm for me to sleep in fact.  I left the window open and woke up this morning with a headache and burning eyes and throat from the smoke.  :( That probably was not a good idea, but at $0.33/kwh the air conditioner is too expensive to run all night.  I wish our solar panels worked at night!

3 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

Warmer, yes.  Too warm for me to sleep in fact.  I left the window open and woke up this morning with a headache and burning eyes and throat from the smoke.  :( That probably was not a good idea, but at $0.33/kwh the air conditioner is too expensive to run all night.  I wish our solar panels worked at night!

ah well I am a very skinny person so cold dose not like me at al. I am however getting used to it for the most part though.

8 hours ago, KeilynLocke said:

It's now in the lower 20s maybe upper teens in some areas here. And around a half a foot of snow too. Had family pictures last night too. Just glad it wasn't anywhere near 0 degrees. Really sucks when you've got some sort of infection in your respiratory system.

Ya I mean I am mostly just complaining about it. I do have some pretty heavy snow gear I use when I need to run emends, or just when I go outside.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 6:42 PM, Nono said:

What kind of brownies? lol

I can bake any kind you want lol...

On 12/9/2018 at 7:43 PM, ArchieKun said:

Can we get special kay bars too chocolate ones.

Special kay bars?... What do you think this is?... A grocery store?... Sorry but we don't have those lol...

• Silly 1
  • Funny 1

5 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

I can bake any kind you want lol...

Special kay bars?... What do you think this is?... A grocery store?... Sorry but we don't have those lol...

Actually the best special kay is homemade with rice crispys peanut butter and chocolate. 

So how is everyone doing. 

On 12/15/2018 at 12:38 AM, Nono said:

Well, I'm doing. 

Thats always good, boy I nearly forgot about this topic again. Though I kinda like that we post here casually.

So what did everyone have for breakfast lunch or dinner. I ask all three as we are all in different time zones of course.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:49 PM, ArchieKun said:

Actually the best special kay is homemade with rice crispys peanut butter and chocolate. 

So how is everyone doing. 

But isn't special kay a brand?... If I make them technically they aren't special kay anymore, their wicked's brand lol...

On 12/15/2018 at 1:38 AM, Nono said:

Well, I'm doing. 

Ooo, where are you going?... >_>

On 12/17/2018 at 8:00 AM, ArchieKun said:

Thats always good, boy I nearly forgot about this topic again. Though I kinda like that we post here casually.

So what did everyone have for breakfast lunch or dinner. I ask all three as we are all in different time zones of course.

Yes, it's super casual in this thread... That's how I was hoping it would turn out lol...

Good food lol... What about yourself?... XD

On 11/10/2018 at 5:30 PM, ArchieKun said:

So how is everyone thats in a more temperate area of the globe coping with the cold. I am freezing my ass off honestly, but getting by.

I thought i was gonna lose my feet last night. It was 29 degrees. You know when i was younger i cursed the sun. Now? I'm glad it ignored my obscenities against it. I say these days i can deal with hot weather better than cold. And i meant it. 

5 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

I thought i was gonna lose my feet last night. It was 29 degrees. You know when i was younger i cursed the sun. Now? I'm glad it ignored my obscenities against it. I say these days i can deal with hot weather better than cold. And i meant it. 

I like the warm weather cold can just go away far as I am concerned. Though I do have gear to keep me warm outside.