☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

3 hours ago, Crevanille said:

I have reservations about eating a pikachu. 🤨

Yeah, technically he is a rodent pokemon so he could have the hantavirus.... best to avoid eating him until you can be sure he's clean....

18 hours ago, Beocat said:

Yeah, technically he is a rodent pokemon so he could have the hantavirus.... best to avoid eating him until you can be sure he's clean....

Yeah that's just it. Could we eat a pokemon that taste like a rodent? Maybe pikachu because he's a pokemon just so happens to taste like a cake. But Geodude could taste like a genuine rock if you bit into him. There's an idea. Huh. Lost teeth.

Speaking of eating pokemon...do you think Miltank is butchered for hamburger? Pokemon is talked about a lot but no one ever really goes into how they make their food in their pokemon world. 🤨

44 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

Yeah that's just it. Could we eat a pokemon that taste like a rodent? Maybe pikachu because he's a pokemon just so happens to taste like a cake. But Geodude could taste like a genuine rock if you bit into him. There's an idea. Huh. Lost teeth.

Speaking of eating pokemon...do you think Miltank is butchered for hamburger? Pokemon is talked about a lot but no one ever really goes into how they make their food in their pokemon world. 🤨

Lol, at one Con I go to, we have some Nintendo/Pokemon panels and they talked about this. Apparently, everyone is vegan or vegetarian in the Pokemon world. The lore originally indicated otherwise but people started asking which pokemon they butchered (because animals don't exist there) and apparently it became a big deal to cement the vegetarianism. They've been modifying lore throughout the series and playing down some of the more...succulent flavors of the series ever since ;)

• Skeptical 1

5 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Lol, at one Con I go to, we have some Nintendo/Pokemon panels and they talked about this. Apparently, everyone is vegan or vegetarian in the Pokemon world. The lore originally indicated otherwise but people started asking which pokemon they butchered (because animals don't exist there) and apparently it became a big deal to cement the vegetarianism. They've been modifying lore throughout the series and playing down some of the more...succulent flavors of the series ever since ;)

Pokemon is much darker than what they say.🤨 😂

Everyone's vegan? Everyone? But you also have essentially animals with powers. Fighting each other. Like dog fights.🤣

59 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

Pokemon is much darker than what they say.🤨 😂

Everyone's vegan? Everyone? But you also have essentially animals with powers. Fighting each other. Like dog fights.🤣

Well...it's like they say on the ranches...never name your livestock. Use numbers. That's future bacon and chicken n dumplings and spare ribs out there ;)

I can see it now...Pikachu you saved me! Now...come closer, I want to show you my new meat grinder...I'm havin' sausage tonight >:)