☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

39 minutes ago, Kanamesensei said:

But he is so cute!!😁

I would have to say the tie for cutest Pokemon has to go to Pikachu and Evee I personally rank Evee above Pikachu though its certainly close.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

6 hours ago, Kanamesensei said:

True.  I think it's the tail😁

Tail is nice, but its that damn adorable face and all its potential at least in the case of possible evolution paths you can chose that makes Evee so appealing. 

53 minutes ago, Kanamesensei said:

But he is so cute!!😁

Maybe until you gouge his eye out with a fork. Or use a knife on his ear. He won't be looking too cute then. 😅

Ever wonder why we as humans like self advertising the species we eat? I kinda wondered myself. If we eat pigs why do we think pigs would advertise eating them? Or a chicken on the front of a bag of chicken smiling about eating chicken.

Oh and Misdreavus ftw in the cuteness title.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2019 at 12:09 AM, Nono said:

*noms tidepods*

lol, remember those

Idk where you got those but it wasn't from here lol...

How could I forget?... I am still shaking ny head over that... XD

On 1/21/2019 at 3:16 AM, ArchieKun said:

What kind do you crave my friend?

Hm, a simple cup of joe with some sugar and creamer please...

Also, just so y'all know, I don't condone people eating pokemon here... That was only rice in the shape of a Pikachu... You guys are silly... :P

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 5:24 PM, xWickedNekox said:

Idk where you got those but it wasn't from here lol...

How could I forget?... I am still shaking ny head over that... XD

Hm, a simple cup of joe with some sugar and creamer please...

Also, just so y'all know, I don't condone people eating pokemon here... That was only rice in the shape of a Pikachu... You guys are silly... :P

Rice. Cake. Still eating a pokemon. 😎

Awesome signature btw. FLCL for life. 

Edited by Crevanille
  • Like 2

On 1/22/2019 at 5:00 PM, efaardvark said:

Hachiken, meet Pork Bowl.  :) 

I would not name a pig pork bowl. I would name it Bacon, and I name a cow hamburger. 🤣

Edited by brycec
  • Funny 1

On 2/3/2019 at 12:13 PM, brycec said:

I would not name a pig pork bowl. I would name it Bacon, and I name a cow hamburger. 🤣

But pork is so so yummy I made seasoned pork chops yesterday morning at like 5am. They came out just the way I like em. Slightly burnt, and heavily seasoned with spices, and earns.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

6 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

But pork is so so yummy I made seasoned pork chops yesterday morning at like 5am. They came out just the way I like em. Slightly burnt, and heavily seasoned with spices, and earns.

Pork chops are certainly really good. We just need to give pigs other names, like ham steak and bacon.

While we are at it, we could name a cow Prime Rib.

1 minute ago, brycec said:

Pork chops are certainly really good. We just need to give pigs other names, like ham steak and bacon.

While we are at it, we could name a cow Prime Rib.

To be honest I am not a big fan of pork bacon, or sausage. It alright. Pork chops, ham in general, and whatnot is great though. For sausage, and bacon I prefer the turkey form. Same goes for burgers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

I'm not crazy over porkchop (I like hamburger way more) but that sounds really good. :)

Edited by Crevanille
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

I'm not crazy over porkchop like hamburger but that sounds really good. :)

Yah like the idea of a burger dose not scare me off just not huge on beef. Never have been with a few exceptions mostly jerky. Even then I prefer basically any other form of jerky to beef. I am a really lien eater.

3 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Yah like the idea of a burger dose not scare me off just not huge on beef. Never have been with a few exceptions mostly jerky. Even then I prefer basically any other form of jerky to beef. I am a really lien eater.

Know what? I'm in the mood for a burger right now. 😂

Edited by Crevanille
  • Like 1