☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

29 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

What did you put in my coco braa?

*inspects the coco in my cup closely.

Something to unlock god mode, with the possibility of creating something that would become the worst nightmare of everyone on Earth. 🤣

1 hour ago, brycec said:

Something to unlock god mode, with the possibility of creating something that would become the worst nightmare of everyone on Earth. 🤣

Ah so its a gift to make computers more fun that I like. 

On 2/17/2019 at 6:46 PM, brycec said:

Hey there, Wicked, how are things going?

On 2/18/2019 at 9:34 PM, ArchieKun said:

Hi hi there Wicked hope your doing well.

Hello you two!... :3

I have been well for the most part, thanks!...

How about yourselves?...

14 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

How about yourselves?...

Thats always good to hear a friend is doing well. I really like your newest avatar by the way.

1 hour ago, xWickedNekox said:

How about yourselves?...

I am doing pretty good myself.

Kind of surprised by the message from Gemz on Discord today, since it was not the norm, but it was not bad.

The only big annoyance was trying to continue troubleshooting my echo dot.

up to anything fun over there?

1 hour ago, brycec said:

Still having troubles with that thing huh. Have you tried looking it on up YouTube, or a tech forum maybe. Youtube is good troubleshooting tool as it allows you to see what you may have missed, or even help explain a often shirt sited manual. lol

37 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Still having troubles with that thing huh. Have you tried looking it on up YouTube, or a tech forum maybe. Youtube is good troubleshooting tool as it allows you to see what you may have missed, or even help explain a often shirt sited manual. lol

Does not really work. Most videos on there have things working normally, using the most basic steps that are obvious to get anything set up. Nobody is really talking about the problems.

I did contact a person named Craig, the face behind Craig Tech Talk, who mainly talks about Apple such and the echo, thinking they might have encountered a similar situation, but they were lost.

I contacted Amazon and said that I was thinking a new device will need to be sent out to see if the device was really the issue, though they claim the device is just fine. They did say I should get a response soon about a solution, after doing some basic troubleshooting, which did not involve reregistering the device (that process is a bigger headache than it was for echo plus and show).

4 hours ago, brycec said:

Does not really work. Most videos on there have things working normally, using the most basic steps that are obvious to get anything set up. Nobody is really talking about the problems.

I did contact a person named Craig, the face behind Craig Tech Talk, who mainly talks about Apple such and the echo, thinking they might have encountered a similar situation, but they were lost.

I contacted Amazon and said that I was thinking a new device will need to be sent out to see if the device was really the issue, though they claim the device is just fine. They did say I should get a response soon about a solution, after doing some basic troubleshooting, which did not involve reregistering the device (that process is a bigger headache than it was for echo plus and show).

Dang thats a bit in depth for one little smart device. You must really like it to go through that much. If all that did not work I'd likely return it.

27 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Dang thats a bit in depth for one little smart device. You must really like it to go through that much. If all that did not work I'd likely return it.

I do pretty much like the echo line, as it works well, but the dot has been horrid.

As for returning it, my sister has the receipt, since it was a gift for me, so I cannot necessarily do that. Plus, the box has been disposed of. I will try waiting it out now to see what they say.

Edited by brycec

On 2/20/2019 at 5:20 PM, ArchieKun said:

Thats always good to hear a friend is doing well. I really like your newest avatar by the way.

Thanks!... :3

On 2/20/2019 at 6:16 PM, brycec said:

I am doing pretty good myself.

Kind of surprised by the message from Gemz on Discord today, since it was not the norm, but it was not bad.

up to anything fun over there?

That's good to hear... :3

Is Gemz okay?...

Ahh, I hope you are able to figure it out...

Just the usual makeup videos, random games, and artsy stuffles... How about yourself?...

23 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Thanks!... :3

On 2/20/2019 at 5:16 PM, brycec said:

Anytime *nams a muffin*

So how is everyone doing now that its sort of warming up in the cold parts of the world?

6 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Is Gemz okay?...

There are times I wonder that myself, but because of how similar she and I seem in our demeanor and how we both have struggles that have us dealing with some of the same stuff, I don’t really bother too much.

Other than times like that, she seems to be doing fine and continually shows appreciation towards the team she has, because of how much we helped her out.

Ahh, I hope you are able to figure it out...

I do too. Sadly, had to contact Amazon, and I have only gotten what I feel is lip service. They might be genuine in their responses, but as far as troubleshooting steps, all I can think of is to ask for a replacement, to check if it is the device really the problem.

Just the usual makeup videos, random games, and artsy stuffles... How about yourself?...

I have just been doing whatever I feel like (Gemz, Teeny, and I chuckle about how many people would put us on a list of people with no life), but I expect to get volume 10 of The Ancient Magus Bride on Tuesday, though I will get that early because of how Amazon handles Kindle preorders, and I plan on doing a review of that.

I have also been looking at televisions and good solutions for cutting the cord, which would be much simpler if it was just me.

What games are you playing?