☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

1 minute ago, brycec said:

Hope you can get it connected with what is around today. 🤣

Doubtful it has ports that we just do not have something to transmit anti-matter. Pretty sure we want to be hella careful with that stuff.

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, ArchieKun said:

Doubtful it has ports that we just do not have something to transmit anti-matter. Pretty sure we want to be hella careful with that stuff.

Yeah, and if you could figure it out, there might be a time paradox, since tech would advance more quickly. 🤣

• Like 1

Just now, brycec said:

Yeah, and if you could figure it out, there might be a time paradox, since tech would advance more quickly. 🤣

If I could figure this out perhaps we both could go to the timeline you visited once already to get more, or at least the connections for this thing.

Was tough getting out of there. Apparently, psychological warfare does not work anymore and entry level employees were all first degree black belt, with superiors that ranged anywhere from second degree black belt to grand master.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brycec said:

Was tough getting out of there. Apparently, psychological warfare does not work anymore and entry level employees were all first degree black belt, with superiors that ranged anywhere from second degree black belt to grand master.

Dang thats rough dose not sound easy at all nerer mind the tech to ttransport you back its a good thing it worked at least twice.

• Funny 1

6 minutes ago, brycec said:

I was debating between him alone, or the dream team of Team Norris, who members include:

Chuck Norris

Jiren

Major General Armstrong

Izumi Curtis

Ultimate Gohan

Accelerator (in case somebody falls)

Well your set either way from my point of view honestly. Though the more people the better for defense so I'd go with the group.

2 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Well your set either way from my point of view honestly. Though the more people the better for defense so I'd go with the group.

Yeah, you’re right.

Should probably bring Shaggy Rogers along too, and see if people fear him more than Chuck Norris. 🤣

6 minutes ago, brycec said:

Yeah, you’re right.

Should probably bring Shaggy Rogers along too, and see if people fear him more than Chuck Norris. 🤣

* goes over to the muffin table, and grabs another muffin*.

Yah groups win 9 times out of 10.

2 hours ago, Nono said:

😐

what did I walk into?

You walked right between two nerds with very little of anything resembling a life, and a huge interest in technology, and its advancement. ^^ 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

16 hours ago, brycec said:

And we will not stop until the world sees a computer so advanced that it becomes the world’s worst nightmare, while we ogle over it like the holstein club upperclassmen in Silver Spoon. 🤣

So more, or less like the Thinker from Fallout New Vegas. Something that is a omnipotent yet neutral AI.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

So more, or less like the Thinker from Fallout New Vegas. Something that is a omnipotent yet neutral AI.

GLaDOS, because every evil AI should also be sarcastic.

Edited by efaardvark
  • Agree 3