☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

21 hours ago, brycec said:

An AI kills people while acting innocent, though not before inciting rage in the victim, and I got it after I went 21 millennia in the future, so that I could test humanity.

Dang braa 21 million years are humans even still around at that point?

2 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Dang braa 21 million years are humans even still around at that point?

I think you misread I said millennia, which is the plural form, or close to one of millennium. For it to be 21 million years, that would be 21 megayears.

Humans were a round, but they were living in misery because of the AI. They stopped interacting with it. I, however, was able to convince it to come, when it realized it could have fun tormenting SJWs.

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, brycec said:

I think you misread I said millennia, which is the plural form, or close to one of millennium. For it to be 21 million years, that would be 21 megayears.

Humans were a round, but they were living in misery because of the AI. They stopped interacting with it. I, however, was able to convince it to come, when it realized it could have fun tormenting SJWs.

I see that sounds like one of the fallout games hopefully not fallout 76. lol That would be a real crap shoot.

3 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I see that sounds like one of the fallout games hopefully not fallout 76. lol That would be a real crap shoot.

Fallout was nothing more than a game for kindergarteners compared to the AI. It loved torture and agonizing deaths.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, brycec said:

Fallout was nothing more than a game for kindergarteners compared to the AI. It loved torture and agonizing deaths.

The future sounds hella scary good thing not to many folks can travel through time as of yet.

9 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

The future sounds hella scary good thing not to many folks can travel through time as of yet.

Scary is an understatement.

If the MPAA or ESRB saw it, they would make a new rating that would say "Not for any living being". 🤣

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, brycec said:

Scary is an understatement.

If the MPAA or ESRB saw it, they would make a new rating that would say "Not for any living being". 🤣

That would be something to behold I wonder what the new rating would be. Like AAA just like movies, and shows have XXX for adult content at the highest degree.

27 minutes ago, brycec said:

They have NC-17 for movies and such, which stands for no children under 17, so probably UD for undead only. 🤣

Well I am ok with that part of our so called future then.

12 minutes ago, HanaApril said:

*Lurking in the background quietly just observing everyone since I'm too shy to say or approach anyone at the moment* >,..,>

I am sure your enjoying yourself quite well. 

3 hours ago, HanaApril said:

*Lurking in the background quietly just observing everyone since I'm too shy to say or approach anyone at the moment* >,..,>

Just join whenever you feel like it.

• Like 1

*ears perk a bit hearing that from one of the people in the room then begins to walk slowly to then, now standing there for a moment collecting thoughts on what to say*  *then softly beings to speak seeming nervous*  H-hello it's a pleasure to meet you all. 

6 hours ago, HanaApril said:

*ears perk a bit hearing that from one of the people in the room then begins to walk slowly to then, now standing there for a moment collecting thoughts on what to say*  *then softly beings to speak seeming nervous*  H-hello it's a pleasure to meet you all. 

Likewise.

Don’t be nervous. We do not bite, unless we need to.

10 hours ago, HanaApril said:

Thoughts are fun to collect aren't they I love it. Its been really awesome getting to know you to.

15 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

nams the rest of my muffin.

/me wonders why anyone would name the rest if their muffin

/me needs coffee, badly

4 hours ago, brycec said:

*hands over coffee, with pill hidden inside that unlocks omniscience*

Here you go.

Your pretty sneaky man damn.

1 hour ago, xWickedNekox said:

Hello everyone!... :3

Hi there Wicked hope you have been well.