☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

If pushed, I certainly would, though I would not enjoy it and want my sister afterwards, but you could say pretty much anyone that knows that they are part of one of the groups that face a higher likelihood of being target.

14 minutes ago, Seshi said:

See Bry? Sofi agreed with me 😁

Well, there is that, and how a lot of women I have acquaintanceship with in real life don’t put their whole body into things, but the solar plexus should be in easy to access range too.

• Like 1

What style? My family asked if I was interested in martial arts, but none of the styles are really adaptable, at least in my eyes, especially since I need techniques that can be used for offense and defense to be effective.

I see. I can try taking a look at them.

Right now, all I know is that I must not use my fist, at least a clenched one. I know how to, but a clenched fist takes too much time to form for a proper counter.

Balance is not so good, so I would need to charge, but I think I am kick up with my knee, to free myself holds, though I would still need to be quick about, for balance reasons.

Not too sure if sweeps would be any easier.

Just improve your balance. Work your leg muscles. A good thing to start with is physical conditioning and strength. 

I’m so out of shape right now I dread the day I can afford to go take classes agin

Sadly that will not help. I have one bad side, which is why balance poses a problem and need to have techniques that can both attack and defend.

It would definitely make the most sense in normal circumstances though.

• Like 1