☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

11 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Aww thanks ❤️ I do feel better it's just rainy and stuff and I just discovered I forgit my lunch AND my credit card to be able to buy lunch.. But in the bright side of things I do feel better today.

That makes me feel happy to know your feeling much better today 👍 ❤️ , but oh blimey to forget both your lunch and credit card... I'll Fedex you a bento box lunch straight away 🍲 🛫

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

7 minutes ago, Banri said:

That makes me feel happy to know your feeling much better today 👍 ❤️ , but oh blimey to forget both your lunch and credit card... I'll Fedex you a bento box lunch straight away 🍲 🛫

Lol thank you that would be most appreciated. My supervisor did over hear me mention to my friend I forgot my lunch and gave me a cheeseburger so at least I have something! 

Today has been a day. And still three hours left until freedom ;-;

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I’ve seen people make go fund me pages for lunch money 🤣

This is an excellent idea... But I only have twenty minutes left on lunch lol 

2 hours ago, Sofi said:

I just discovered I forgit my lunch AND my credit card to be able to buy lunch.

Not good on the lunch. Next time take cash for lunch. You’ll be better off that way.

I never use card to pay for meals, since it does help me get bills for the bus when needed.

3 minutes ago, brycec said:

Not good on the lunch. Next time take cash for lunch. You’ll be better off that way.

I never use card to pay for meals, since it does help me get bills for the bus when needed.

I never much use a bus since work is about 15 minutes away by foot. And there's no really any busses that come through here anyways. I don't carry cash on me anymore either after being robbed at gun point before o-o I don't carry much of anything on me anymore lol.

• Funny 1

4 minutes ago, brycec said:

Don’t we all? 🤣

Still the area must be bad if you are afraid to take cash with you.

Nah I actually live in the nicest area of my state... It's just I am paranoid from what happened before and everytime I see anyone I assume they are out to rob me and I've never really gotten over the one incident that I experienced.

PTSD can come from many things, and be very hard to get through. I’m sorry you’re dealing with that every day. I have similar struggle when it comes to trusting people but it’s just something that I have to work on.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Nah I actually live in the nicest area of my state... It's just I am paranoid from what happened before and everytime I see anyone I assume they are out to rob me and I've never really gotten over the one incident that I experienced.

I see. I am quite lucky to not have experienced that kind of event.

Worst I got was from somebody that did not mind their own business and just made assumptions, while coming off as entitled (person was older than me).

Other than, the only thing has bothered me on the streets is how I walk, though it was more out of concern than ridicule.

Edited by brycec
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

PTSD can come from many things, and be very hard to get through. I’m sorry you’re dealing with that every day. I have similar struggle when it comes to trusting people but it’s just something that I have to work on.

Yeah it's something that doesn't really leave you. I'm better now in the sense that I can walk around and stuff at night but I still get jumpy if I see anyone and I notice people doing things that seem suspicious more than I used to now. It just makes you not trust people more.

6 minutes ago, brycec said:

Yeah, I can see that, but I am glad you are better about it now.

Me too, it's much easier to go out now than it used to be, so that's a positive at least.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, brycec said:

That's good.

We should still get you a flamethrower though. 🤣

Lolllllll I wonder what that would be like carrying home through this neighborhood. I feel like I would get stopped and arrested pretty quickly xD

• Funny 1

3 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Lolllllll I wonder what that would be like carrying home through this neighborhood. I feel like I would get stopped and arrested pretty quickly xD

That sounds like the same thing another girl I knew said when I recommended that she take a flamethrower while playing pokemon go. 🤣

6 minutes ago, brycec said:

That sounds like the same thing another girl I knew said when I recommended that she take a flamethrower while playing pokemon go. 🤣

Lmao well some of those places you play that in NEED one of those. 

• Funny 1

5 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Lmao well some of those places you play that in NEED one of those. 

I can imagine that, since you have to go out and about to catch pokemon.

Another thing that I recommended to her, when she mentioned having lunch at work, was to use the sun to cook her meal, since we lived in the middle of the desert. 🤣

4 minutes ago, brycec said:

I can imagine that, since you have to go out and about to catch pokemon.

Another thing that I recommended to her, when she mentioned having lunch at work, was to use the sun to cook her meal, since we lived in the middle of the desert. 🤣

I wound up in a graveyard once around 3 in the morning looking for a Pikachu. It never occurred to me where I was until I stopped long enough to realize I was dead center of the graveyard at the worst time of night in an area I'm not very familiar with me and suddenly there was no Pokemon on Earth that mattered to me more than running full speed out of that place as fast as I could possibly go XD

Well that wouldn't work here, it's been cold since yesterday, down in the 30s and 40s F. It apparently was even snowing some this morning. Tomorrow is supposed to be back up to 75 though :S 

3 minutes ago, Sofi said:

I wound up in a graveyard once around 3 in the morning looking for a Pikachu. It never occurred to me where I was until I stopped long enough to realize I was dead center of the graveyard at the worst time of night in an area I'm not very familiar with me and suddenly there was no Pokemon on Earth that mattered to me more than running full speed out of that place as fast as I could possibly go XD

🤣 That sounds both funny and scary. I am glad nothing bad happened to you.

5 minutes ago, Sofi said:

Well that wouldn't work here, it's been cold since yesterday, down in the 30s and 40s F. It apparently was even snowing some this morning. Tomorrow is supposed to be back up to 75 though :S 

That would make sense, since you are pretty far to the east of me, if I remember correctly.

It sounds like it gets colder than Utah around now, so That's good it is warming up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brycec said:

🤣 That sounds both funny and scary. I am glad nothing bad happened to you.

That would make sense, since you are pretty far to the east of me, if I remember correctly.

It sounds like it gets colder than Utah around now, so That's good it is warming up.

Yeah, that's right I am on the Eastern side of the US. This is usually when we get the coldest weather for some reason, starting around February and seems to always carry into April and early May. It's right around tornado season as well so that's going on at the same time lol. 

12 minutes ago, brycec said:

Ah, so you are in tornado alley?

We never see tornadoes here.

Kind of, right next to it mostly, I'm in Kentucky so it's just right on the edge but I guess still some people classify it as part of it since we get so many. This time of year there is practically one every week or so.