☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

1 minute ago, Sofi said:

Kind of, right next to it mostly, I'm in Kentucky so it's just right on the edge but I guess still some people classify it as part of it since we get so many. This time of year there is practically one every week or so.

That would make me want to go to the tornado, introduce myself, then say, "you ruined life. Prepare to die!" 🤣

Do you get work off if a tornado warning is issued?

2 minutes ago, brycec said:

That would make me want to go to the tornado, introduce myself, then say, "you ruined life. Prepare to die!" 🤣

Do you get work off if a tornado warning is issued?

Lol it's pretty popular to just sit around on your front porch and watch them around here, almost like a sport :S

I don't get to go home or anything for a tornado warning, they move the entire building into the basement into this packed room. It get's really nasty pretty quickly... as you can imagine... not everyone is uhm.. very hygienic or keen on deodorant... and it becomes very obvious very quickly in a tiny closed off room with like 300+ people packed into it x.x

1 minute ago, Sofi said:

Lol it's pretty popular to just sit around on your front porch and watch them around here, almost like a sport :S

🤣 That makes it sound like some of them will urge the tornado to hit something.

3 minutes ago, Sofi said:

I don't get to go home or anything for a tornado warning, they move the entire building into the basement into this packed room. It get's really nasty pretty quickly... as you can imagine... not everyone is uhm.. very hygienic or keen on deodorant... and it becomes very obvious very quickly in a tiny closed off room with like 300+ people packed into it x.x

Sometimes, I find that funny, as we Americans worry about that too much.

Hygiene is important, but our obsession is not good. The reaction would be funny to see though.

Lol I just don't want to be hit with a stench of someone who hasn't bathed in 2 weeks while I'm cramped in to some tiny room with them for several hours and unable to go anywhere X_X

@TrevorBelmont - I have not :C

Just now, Sofi said:

Lol I just don't want to be hit with a stench of someone who hasn't bathed in 2 weeks while I'm cramped in to some tiny room with them for several hours and unable to go anywhere X_X

Yeah, that might be problem for sure.

@TrevorBelmont Me neither, but I think I know somebody who has.

2 minutes ago, TrevorBelmont said:

I am loving Persona 5....

I would love to see more anime, any suggestions?

My personal faves are Kenshin, InuYasha, FMA, Peacemaker Kurogane, the new Digimon Tri is pretty good if you like Digimon type stuffs ^^, Boruto is something else I'm also watching that I am enjoying right now.

2 minutes ago, brycec said:

Yeah, that might be problem for sure.

@TrevorBelmont Me neither, but I think I know somebody who has.

Yes that's when it's just awful >.> That's when you sign the waiver form to go home so you can breathe. Like yes please, I'd like to leave so I can have air again I'll die it's okay. 

1 minute ago, TrevorBelmont said:

Inuyasha is my first anime. I love it... I still rewatch it to this day! I love Kenshin,

It was one of the very first I watch too, I remember being younger and waiting up late to watch it ^^ Nice memories

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Just now, TrevorBelmont said:

Agreed, I see you love Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, I hadn;t seen the series.. but i loved watching the original Duel Monsters. Yami Bakura was my very first anime crush.

Ohh~! I loved Bakura so much too XD I had silly little pictures of him I had printed out and put in my room xD Seto Kaiba I think was my first actual anime crush if I remember right lollll, but yes I do love Jaden<3 He's still one of my favorite to this day. 

• Funny 1

I loved Bakura, to this day. I remember back in 2012, I used to RolePlay as him and my headcanon that he was a dragon or can turn into one. Though, I loved that he was Zorc and Thief Bakura. I loved his voice too in English Dub and Japanese. I always felt bad for Ryou. I watched season 0, I fell in love with Yami Yugi. He had an slight evil vibe to him. I love it, XD

Ah, Kaiba. Hated him but now I love him. I also adored Joey. I seen bits and pieces of GX, and I do like Jaden. He seems really cool!

• Friendly 1

5 minutes ago, TrevorBelmont said:

I loved Bakura, to this day. I remember back in 2012, I used to RolePlay as him and my headcanon that he was a dragon or can turn into one. Though, I loved that he was Zorc and Thief Bakura. I loved his voice too in English Dub and Japanese. I always felt bad for Ryou. I watched season 0, I fell in love with Yami Yugi. He had an slight evil vibe to him. I love it, XD

Ah, Kaiba. Hated him but now I love him. I also adored Joey. I seen bits and pieces of GX, and I do like Jaden. He seems really cool!

I loved, loved, loved the thief king side of Bakura lol that was my favorite part.. but then I always do seem to go for the bad guy lmao. Oh ya Yami Yugi in season 0 is m~azing <3 I liked Seto because of that same kinda bad~assyness with his I don't care type of attitude lol. I used to dislike Joey, but I actually started to like him more recently when I rewatched the show. 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Season 0 Yami and Bakura are amazing. I cosplayed as Season 0 Bakura and somebody got it and said they liked my costume, which flattered me. It was low budgeted, but... It flatted me that somebody liked it and knew I was Bakura! Bakura's voice is... mmm~ <3 He's not good at dueling, considering he mostly lost and only won to Bonz. XD

I did cosplayed as Sadao Maou from The Devil Is A Part-Timer! I got a few looks and a few people wanted my picture. My mom made the costume and it was very flattering.  Then, I cosplayed as... Alucard from Hellsing, my mom also made that outfit.

This year for Megacon, Imma be Todoroki from My Hero Academia. :P hopefully the costume will be here before Megacon though. was gonna be joker from Persona 5, but decided against it. XD

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 minute ago, TrevorBelmont said:

Season 0 Yami and Bakura are amazing. I cosplayed as Season 0 Bakura and somebody got it and said they liked my costume, which flattered me. It was low budgeted, but... It flatted me that somebody liked it and knew I was Bakura! Bakura's voice is... mmm~ <3 He's not good at dueling, considering he mostly lost and only won to Bonz. XD

I did cosplayed as Sadao Maou from The Devil Is A Part-Timer! I got a few looks and a few people wanted my picture. My mom made the costume and it was very flattering.  Then, I cosplayed as... Alucard from Hellsing, my mom also made that outfit.

This year for Megacon, Imma be Todoroki from My Hero Academia. :P hopefully the costume will be here before Megacon though. was gonna be joker from Persona 5, but decided against it. XD

I love cosplaying of any kind <3 It's always so much fun even if it's "low budget". I love his voice, but that English accent of Ryou's is ajkakjf akfjajajfoajf djd @_@ <3<3<3 lmfao 

ooo I bet doing a cosplay of Alucard would be fun as well! I wish I knew if there was a comicon coming to my city any time soon, I've been too busy to be able to check or to get off for one but I'd love to be able to do a cosplay again :c

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 minute ago, Sofi said:

I love cosplaying of any kind <3 It's always so much fun even if it's "low budget". I love his voice, but that English accent of Ryou's is ajkakjf akfjajajfoajf djd @_@ <3<3<3 lmfao 

ooo I bet doing a cosplay of Alucard would be fun as well! I wish I knew if there was a comicon coming to my city any time soon, I've been too busy to be able to check or to get off for one but I'd love to be able to do a cosplay again :c

I agree! Ryou's voice is <3

Yeah! I love cosplaying! I adore cosplays of any kind! I have a TikTok that I'll be using soon! I just love watching anime as well, and writing fanfics. Sadly, I lose inspiration and well.. never finish them. XD

Just now, TrevorBelmont said:

I agree! Ryou's voice is <3

Yeah! I love cosplaying! I adore cosplays of any kind! I have a TikTok that I'll be using soon! I just love watching anime as well, and writing fanfics. Sadly, I lose inspiration and well.. never finish them. XD

I rarely finish what I am writing either, and lately I have no inspiration ;/ I've been trying to find some by going through old stories and poems that I've written but it feels like I don't even know how to write anymore e.e

Spoiler

Will brb taking a showashowa :D

1 minute ago, Sofi said:

I rarely finish what I am writing either, and lately I have no inspiration ;/ I've been trying to find some by going through old stories and poems that I've written but it feels like I don't even know how to write anymore e.e

Reveal hidden contents

Will brb taking a showashowa :D

I with one or two chapters, move on with the next and never finish. sometimes i get back to them but meh. i lost interest real quick or dont know what else to put.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TrevorBelmont said:

I with one or two chapters, move on with the next and never finish. sometimes i get back to them but meh. i lost interest real quick or dont know what else to put.

I got up to like 55 chapters once on a particularly long story I was writing, I usually get distracted somewhere around that mark though.

2 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

Happy Easter everyone!... I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!... *sips coffee*... :3

Happy Easter to you too!