☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

16 minutes ago, brycec said:

We should be able to go up to diseases, introduce ourselves, and say, “You have ruined lives of mankind. Prepare to die!” 🤣

Introduce yourself politely, explain your circumstances, and state your goals.  Very good communication skills you have there.  I'm sure Íñigo Montoya would approve of your style.  🤣    

Edited by efaardvark
  • Funny 1

34 minutes ago, brycec said:

We should be able to go up to diseases, introduce ourselves, and say, “You have ruined lives of mankind. Prepare to die!” 🤣

😂 indeed since disease  is going to kill u anyway 

4 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

😂 indeed since disease  is going to kill u anyway 

🤣 Usually, that is the case, but there is also acute respiratory failure and acute heart failure that can do it too.

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, brycec said:

🤣 Usually, that is the case, but there is also acute respiratory failure and acute heart failure that can do it too.

😂 forget that I'd rather get shot and end it right there 

• Funny 1

3 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

😂 forget that I'd rather get shot and end it right there 

🤣 Sadly, that will not work.

If you are lucky, you will lose consciousness almost immediately, so you will die without noticing, but if you are not shot in certain areas, you will suffer.

4 minutes ago, brycec said:

🤣 Sadly, that will not work.

If you are lucky, you will lose consciousness almost immediately, so you will die without noticing, but if you are not shot in certain areas, you will suffer.

😂 u just won't let me die if I'm going to suffer I'd rather turn into a zombie and start the zombie apocalypse 

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Lelouch said:

😂 u just won't let me die if I'm going to suffer I'd rather turn into a zombie and start the zombie apocalypse 

🤣 The real blame should be placed on our bodies. They will make us suffer until we are dead.

However, if you can find out how to zombify, let me know. 🤣

1 hour ago, Kaga Koko said:

dropping by to say hi all from the ghostly potato

Hello. You are free to stay with us. Wicked provides cake here.

20 minutes ago, brycec said:

🤣 The real blame should be placed on our bodies. They will make us suffer until we are dead.

However, if you can find out how to zombify, let me know. 🤣

Hello. You are free to stay with us. Wicked provides cake here.

i just had choco cake yesterday lol

3 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

it was given by the neighbor so its not really a whole cake but half of it plus i prefer to share

I see. That was nice of them.

If you want to share cake with people, you could make a cake with a radius of 10 yottameters. 🤣

I’ve never been able to get a gif to work anywhere except Facebook or something where the embed link is already custom made. I don’t know how to do that lol

So you download then upload them? Is that how

Testing 

D5B23225-DB3C-4A53-B53D-EF528D199CC9.gif

Oh yay!!!! 💕💕💕

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I’ve never been able to get a gif to work anywhere except Facebook or something where the embed link is already custom made. I don’t know how to do that lol

So you download then upload them? Is that how

Testing 

D5B23225-DB3C-4A53-B53D-EF528D199CC9.gif

Oh yay!!!! 💕💕💕

:) 👍

I've had issue's in the past where I've downloaded GIFs from google images and go to upload them and they have been static instead of animated, it all depends on where the GIFs are hosted because some websites seem to put protection on the GIFs so when they are downloaded they end up being static images instead of GIFs, so it's all down to trial and error.

• Like 1