☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

56 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I’ve never been able to get a gif to work anywhere except Facebook or something where the embed link is already custom made. I don’t know how to do that lol

So you download then upload them? Is that how

Testing 

D5B23225-DB3C-4A53-B53D-EF528D199CC9.gif

Oh yay!!!! 💕💕💕

Aww  its cute

• Friendly 1

I never had ps, but I had gimp a long time ago, it was so hard to use! I admire anyone that can do that.

Speaking of: all my art inclined friends - please go check out the new art contest in the art section 💕🌸

4 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I never had ps, but I had gimp a long time ago, it was so hard to use! I admire anyone that can do that.

I have used GIMP before, but did not really like it, do to how export web optimized images were not that easy. Yes, there is a plugin to do it easily, but Photoshop had it built in it.

Plus, changing DPI settings was a whole lot easier.

Just now, brycec said:

I have used GIMP before, but did not really like it, do to how export web optimized images were not that easy. Yes, there is a plugin to do it easily, but Photoshop had it built in it.

Plus, changing DPI settings was a whole lot easier.

Gimp is cool but like most ppl PS is more user friendly takes a little time to learn how to use it of course 

But in the end everyone has their preference 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Plus I like free stuff 😜

Who doesn’t? Then again, I would be among those that are a little suspicious.

After all, nobody wants to be given something for free, only to realize that they received a turd. 🤣

• Funny 1

I have used GIMP for all of my gfx stuffles... I can edit gifs I've downloaded from google, but I can't cut out a gif from a whole video...  Idk if it's because of the file type or what or maybe I am just doing something wrong, idk... *shrugs*...

I will check out the art contest... :3

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 hour ago, xWickedNekox said:

I have used GIMP for all of my gfx stuffles... I can edit gifs I've downloaded from google, but I can't cut out a gif from a whole video...  Idk if it's because of the file type or what or maybe I am just doing something wrong, idk... *shrugs*...

Are you exporting frames or actually working from a video source, Wicked? It might be easier generating a GIF from video by exporting the frames that contain what you want, though I never really dabbled with graphics like you.

I use Photoshop 5 for the avi's and signatures gimp would be cool if they implemented more features 

To be more user friendly but like I said before everyone has their preference 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

I will check out the art contest... :3

Yeyz- feel free to edit the winners prize if you happen to win the contest 🤣 I did my best but I’m on a phone using PicsArt app for everything 😜

Feed me please

3C2EC125-E7DD-4553-9A14-73230E689B14.gif

19 minutes ago, Seshi said:

@Lelouch bet you’d feel bad if I never came back because I starved to death 💀 lol I was rescued, don’t you worry 

Lol not even starvation is last day I want anyone to go through idc who it is and glad to hear u were rescued 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1