25 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Thanks 💕 shes been fairly sick for a few days so I just accepted my fate 🤣

Sounds like we should have killed the sickness sooner. 🤣

25 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Shes getting better 

Good to hear.

• Silly 1

32 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Whats Vegas like I’m the Spring? Do y’all even get nice weather? Hehe can you tell the season changed?

It is usually the nicest part of the year, though it does get strong winds and gets overcast a lot.

Of course, I cannot tell much difference until the summer, due to cold tolerance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

hopefully the day I go to Vegas it will be during the spring to be able to walk around and see everything without having to worry about the weather  

Except for summer, you'll be able to do that whatever season you visit in. It can get cold, but it is nothing, compared to Utah, Idaho, and the eastern states.

3 minutes ago, Seshi said:

So many places get so much rain in the spring, I can’t see it being the nicest (I like the fall)

Well, the rain usually falls here around late spring, around the time temperature start approaching summer conditions, but for 75% or so of the year, it is nice.

5 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Kids are cool but after a while it's time to go lol

For me, that time to go is only a few minutes after they arrive and are left here. They cannot just do something in quiet.

Mine is new, I put most of the notable ones that I remember. Of course I didn’t bother to put most of the dropped anime, and a lot of ones from when I was younger are missing too. 

I’ll check yours out too 🙂

49 minutes ago, Seshi said:

@brycec tough time with loud kids? Try to play quiet game (if they are young enough)

That and they are too hyper and everything else associated with children, including a consistent urge to going in and out through the back door.

I am still young enough to be able to deal with them, but I cannot stand them (my sister’s kids are a little better, since they stay out of my hair and have things to distract them).

As for the quiet game, that is a good idea, though they are not going to listen to me over their grandma.

Oh... Grandmas.. some of them can be great, but some too demanding. 

Going in and out should be against house rules - that crap is annoying 

29 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Your anime list is great!! I’ve just remembered a ton of good anime 😊 thanks for sharing!

Youre the 2nd person I know that’s watched Ceres Celestial Legend, and the only other person I know that’s watched Gatekeepers 21 🤗

• Agree 1