☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

Just now, Kaga Koko said:

Well their are times it will be quiet like a library and times it will be active

Yeah, I am aware of that. After all, I do interact with a group of people who all normally keep to themselves.

7 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

I agree on that one i like to bottle up stuff to myself as well

I see. In the group, I am usually the one going off, though not the first to start a conversation.

They do not hide they have rough patches, but it is mostly just responses that people use to brush others away.

That would make sense, from what I could guess about you, whether that guess is correct or not could be wrong though, seeing as there is one person I have a better awareness of that I would rather not associate with.

I tend to come off as cold and distance myself, according to others, but that is how I forced to go about things, due to what I know.

2 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Keeping stuff to your self isn't bad as long as it's nothing bad I think 

Normally, it’s not.

However, it becomes a whole new ball game when you face the curse of knowledge and intellect.

2 minutes ago, brycec said:

Normally, it’s not.

However, it becomes a whole new ball game when you face the curse of knowledge and intellect.

Knowledge and intelligence is something that most people have due to them not willing to learn or understand 

1 minute ago, Kaga Koko said:

My parent's didn't liked it at all plus i tend to blame myself alot etc due to my depression👻

Never blame yourself for anything it's horrible that kids at a young age feel the need to blame themselves for any issue 

Just now, Kaga Koko said:

My parent's didn't liked it at all plus i tend to blame myself alot etc due to my depression👻

My parents had problems with how I wanted to be alone before their divorce, thinking I should get out more, or even getting on my case, if things were different from the norm.

Luckily, after the divorce, things have not been so bad in that area.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Knowledge and intelligence is something that most people have due to them not willing to learn or understand 

Never blame yourself for anything it's horrible that kids at a young age feel the need to blame themselves for any issue 

Who you calling a kid lol its a part that i can't replace and also i tend to say sorry alot