☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

3 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

That was this weekend that I had it.  On top of terrible allergies which I always have.

Aww hugs you err  wait my bad lol im sick and i hugged you don't want you getting more sick 

58 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

How nice one of my fav anime 

It is a favorite of mine too.

When I first saw it, I was not that big of a fan, as I liked the Trust & Betrayal OVAs more, and was more of an action geek, but after going through the Jinchu arc in the manga, which gave context to the importance of the events of the Trust & Betrayal OVAs to the series, I was able to appreciate it more.

2 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

The live version of rurouni kenshin was not good 

That's fairly common, though I kind of hate the live action medium in general. There are live action movies I like, such as Tommy Boy and Happy Gilmore, but I fell like I am an outsider looking in a lot of the time, which makes it difficult for me to relate to the characters, since it heavily relies on the very flawed method of putting yourself in one's shoes.

I found the live action Rurouni Kenshin to be ok, aside from the obvious use of special effects and possibly use of wires. If you want to see a bad one, watch the Japanese live action Death Note films. The actors experiencing heart attacks look and feel really fake.

33 minutes ago, brycec said:

That's fairly common, though I kind of hate the live action medium in general. There are live action movies I like, such as Tommy Boy and Happy Gilmore, but I fell like I am an outsider looking in a lot of the time, which makes it difficult for me to relate to the characters, since it heavily relies on the very flawed method of putting yourself in one's shoes.

I found the live action Rurouni Kenshin to be ok, aside from the obvious use of special effects and possibly use of wires. If you want to see a bad one, watch the Japanese live action Death Note films. The actors experiencing heart attacks look and feel really fake.

Sailormoon live action for me was good hell girl same as rurouni not good oh yeah hana yori dango japanese,taiwanese version was great half good for korean one 

14 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Just some classic chocolate chip cookies, but I can bake other kinds of cookies if you want...

Oh i like that kind of cookies