☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

Not a good morning to me my aunt called my mom around 1am plus to tell us my grandma just died and i can't even visit her wake due to my cold

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kaga Koko said:

Not a good morning to me my aunt called my mom around 1am plus to tell us my grandma just died and i can't even visit her wake due to my cold

We must kill that cold with a flame thrower. 🤣

19 hours ago, brycec said:

That does not sound good.

I hope nothing bad happens where you are, Wicked.

It just made it super humid... So I sweated a LOT at work today... I'm so happy it's Friday lol...

1 hour ago, xWickedNekox said:

It just made it super humid... So I sweated a LOT at work today... I'm so happy it's Friday lol...

I see. What are you going to do over the weekend?

5 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Probably just relax lol... It's been another crazy week and I am excited to have 3 days of instead of the usual 2 lol...

They should give you a half century paid time off. 🤣

Still, that is nice that you have extra days off.

2 minutes ago, brycec said:

They should give you a half century paid time off. 🤣

Still, that is nice that you have extra days off.

I wish!... 🤣

Indeed... Especially when you are still getting paid for that extra day off lol...

12 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

I wish!... 🤣

Don't we all? It's definitely a lot better than realizing that the company is paying you more to just sit around than do something, though that is not something that is too common in retail.

14 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Indeed... Especially when you are still getting paid for that extra day off lol...

That's true. Only thing that would be better is if they gave you an 8 figure raise on that day off too.

12 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Yay paid time off! Get paid to vacation 🤗

Or paid time off to plot out how you will can everyone above you. 🤣

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

Yay paid time off! Get paid to vacation 🤗

Ikr?... It's pretty awesome lol...

1 hour ago, brycec said:

Don't we all? It's definitely a lot better than realizing that the company is paying you more to just sit around than do something, though that is not something that is too common in retail.

That's true. Only thing that would be better is if they gave you an 8 figure raise on that day off too.

Or paid time off to plot out how you will can everyone above you. 🤣

My bad, I forgot to mention last time... I don't work retail, I work in a factory, and I work my butt off... 🤣

Omg, only in my dreams... 😭

Hm, maybe not EVERYONE above me... 🤣

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

My bad, I forgot to mention last time... I don't work retail, I work in a factory, and I work my butt off... 🤣

Yeah, kind of misleading when you mentioned a sale. It's alright though, as long as they do not treat you like a slave.

15 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Hm, maybe not EVERYONE above me... 🤣

That's true. You would have more responsibility too at that rate.

Then again, many places tend to have people at the top the prioritize money above all else that it starts affecting the numbers that lead to productivity and efficiency.

12 hours ago, brycec said:

Yeah, kind of misleading when you mentioned a sale. It's alright though, as long as they do not treat you like a slave.

That's true. You would have more responsibility too at that rate.

Then again, many places tend to have people at the top the prioritize money above all else that it starts affecting the numbers that lead to productivity and efficiency.

Oh my bad lol... It's a bed making factory, and the stores that sell our beds have sales... If the sale goes well then that means a lot more work for us... XD

Indeed and I don't want those responsibilities lol...

Ya, it's getting like that there unfortunately... >_>

Oh my bad lol... It's a bed making factory, and the stores that sell our beds have sales... If the sale goes well then that means a lot more work for us... XD

That makes sense, since stores would not always have any in stock, if at all, and the display is usually not for sale anyway.

Indeed and I don't want those responsibilities lol...

It’s doable if you know what needs to be done and have the time to sort things out, from familiarizing yourself with the stuff.

However, it is a new ball game when you are a newcomer who only knows as much as a normal outsider could find out. I had to deal with that kind of situation before, though, luckily it was not for pay.

Ya, it's getting like that there unfortunately... >_>

I guess it is time to start a coup de tat then, so you can deal with your true boss, the stores, or the consumer if you guys do direct sells too, directly. 🤣

Edited by brycec

3 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Hmmm...work loads.  By people?  Ha!  Ahaha!...

How many officer hats do I have in my closet...*goes to casually check, knowing he'll get buried*

I hope you have one for drill sergeants, so you can force everyone to get off their lazy butts. 🤣