☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

2 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Yup on french fries and mashed potato😂

Have you tried dipping yourself in the hot sauce made completely from ghost chili peppers? 🤣 That might be something try when you turn yourself into fries. 🤣

1 minute ago, brycec said:

Have you tried dipping yourself in the hot sauce made completely from ghost chili peppers? 🤣 That might be something try when you turn yourself into fries. 🤣

I might try to do that soon

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

No, it's just that if I'm going to drop $350 on something, I expect it to not look like a lopsided stack of pancakes.  Especially when literally every other component out there is square.

That was a trick statement.  It's actually me and Lelouch...

Aww so cute

@The History Kid Why even consider a PS4? I will admit there are some games on it I would like to play, but it will be on its last legs quite soon, with the PS5 announcement, which is rumored to see a return of backwards compatibility.

It will be a wait, since PS5 is expected for 2020, but if things work out, you may be able to play quite a few more games.

2 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

I'm excited for the PS5 one thing I hope we get is backwards compatibility that would be really dope and much needed since xbox stuck it to Sony already 

I never got a new PlayStation console because Sony decided it would no longer be backwards compatible, so I am excited to see what the PS5 would be like, as I would still be able to play my PS2 games, supposing the discs did not deteriorate over the years.

I've been a fan of PlayStation since the PS1 came out it's come along way to be able to play old games on the ps 5 would be a glimpse into the future of gaming atleast for sony fans 

I see. I am pretty much impartial, except for the dislike of XBox, due to how unfriendly it’s controller is, but I have grown to like the PlayStation since the 2 era, because the controller is easy for me, and, unlike Nintendo, Sony does not drastically change their controllers each generation.

7 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Sony will take over eventually 😂

Yeah, though they would likely end up like Apple and so many others, who had no real competition, they we would need a true successor to Sony.