☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

31 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

The mockup of the PS5 I've seen looks awful too. If they do backwards compatibility, great, otherwise fudge em.  Bad enough I have three PlayStation systems in the rig just to play all my games. That means I have to own 3 *ew* Sony products. Yuck.

Yeah, that is pretty bad. Sony should have never given up on backwards compatibility, since I liked how the PS2, when it was new, could play both old and current gen games.

only saving grace is that used games store tend to maintain a selection of current gen games and games for the previous generation, so getting the PS4 is not a total lost, until devs decide to cease making games for it.

true hopefully they correct alot of the issues with the PS5 (psn) ....as a gamer myself we can't continue to have the same issue it needs to be fixed so we have a smoother gaming experience 

45 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Going back to the Sony thing though, @brycec - I'm going to complain any time Sony does something, if we're being honest.  Their general line of products are just god awful, and the hardware they stuff the Playstations with isn't much different.  I learned a long time ago that if "ES" doesn't appear in a Sony model number, avoid it like the plague.

That makes sense, though consoles are the only thing I usually ever got from Sony anyway, and the last thing I got from them, aside from a PS2, was a Blu Ray player for streaming as a gift for somebody.

14 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

I like how the chat went to avenging kid death back to sony topic👻

I was expecting it to stay on avenging Kid’s death, honestly.

Guess he was not up for playing.

2 hours ago, The History Kid said:

Sony's not exactly known for tech gear - they're known as "the premium Walmart brand"

Sony has fallen so far.  Back in the day they were -the- consumer electronics company brand to own.  The original Sony Walkman™️ was revolutionary.. lay down a mix tape of your favorite tracks then take it with you and let your friends hear it.  This when your only other mobile options were AM/FM radio, or maybe one of those clunky, unreliable 8-track gizmos.  Owning a Walkman player back then was like owing the latest Apple or Samsung phone is these days.  Of course that was when the company was run by engineers.  Once the media execs took over the company jumped the shark.  Definition of irony: the last consumer electronics company to embrace the unrestricted MP3 format on their portable music players was Sony.  To this day virtually every Sony product has some level of proprietary lock-in.   (Or worse.. rootkit anyone?)  There's a reason they're "premium Walmart" instead of up there with Apple or Samsung.  They'd still be requiring everyone to use atrac and memory sticks if they thought they could make it stick.

• Like 1

regardless people still buy sony and apple products despite something goes wrong with them lol but I'm still a PlayStation fan BTW did u guys check out the E3 footage of final fantasy 7 remake game play. Pure awesomeness 

I have a ps4 pro and I love the way it looks... The perfect squareness of the other systems is boring... At least they are trying something different rather than just following the others... >_>

19 hours ago, brycec said:

I was expecting it to stay on avenging Kid’s death, honestly.

Guess he was not up for playing.

Yah too bad it didn't lasted long