☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

22 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Apparently while I was sleeping, yall hosted a murder mystery party here... darn

It was more of an angry mob with pitch forks and torches, ready to lynch somebody, at least when I came in here 🤣, but it seems it did turn into that while I was gone.

3 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Hello everyone how's it going? 

I am good. I am just relaxing right now.

Just now, Seshi said:

Anyone here seen the new RP thread in the writing section? XD I'm one of thoooooose ppl lol

I do seem to remember seeing something like that, and that Archie wanted to set up a section or something dedicated to forum-based role play.

1 minute ago, Lelouch said:

Definitely or a massive storm  😂

We need to change the kind of currents running along the California coast then.

That, or we take should obtain the power of a god. 🤣

12 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Kinbaryu just posted an "interactive story" we are trying to get some more members to partake. If you're interested, it could be fun.

I think I am going to refrain.

It does have a bit of a structure to it, but it does not seem appealing to me.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Seshi said:

What would you like to see in an RPG?

I am not the right person to ask, to be honest.

I do play RPGs, but forum-based ones are not my cup of tea, though Archie thought I would be good for one.

Archie would be the better one to ask, since I prefer writing out actual stories, when it comes to creative stuff.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

4 minutes ago, Seshi said:

You write your own stories eh?

I have not done it for quite a while, aside from some writing prompts, but I have put out five books and have a few ideas for another story.

My problem has been that I have not really done a good detail of characterization and keeping notes on those character details.

• Like 1

That’s awesome. I haven’t tried to write anything since high school. Been a long time. Just now starting to get back to it.

Since you know what your problem is, I’d say you’re close to solving it.

2 minutes ago, Seshi said:

That’s awesome. I haven’t tried to write anything since high school. Been a long time. Just now starting to get back to it.

I need to get back into it myself. So far, the only writing I have been doing is blog post. I stopped after both my grandfather and dog died within a short amount of time.

4 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Since you know what your problem is, I’d say you’re close to solving it.

Well, there are more problems than just the psychology behind the characters and such, but that is the one I realized myself after reading and reviewing various works of fiction, which helped me see the importance of psychology knowledge in writing, so that was one upside to doing blogging.

Thankfully, I have never had too many problems with drawing people in with the stories I wrote.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, brycec said:

I need to get back into it myself. So far, the only writing I have been doing is blog post. I stopped after both my grandfather and dog died within a short amount of time.

The weight of losing friends and family is certainly a heavy one, I hope you grieve well and recover soon.

I think the sign meant to verify you would be able to get pizza that day before buying your food.. cuz if you paid for pizza but it wasn’t on that day, you paid for nothing.

- I had a marine from Texas write “Prinner not workin” or something like that when the printer was out of ink once...