☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

6 minutes ago, Seshi said:

@The History Kid that’s a lot of work! Hahaha

Kaga, I’m sorry you’re sick. I hope you get well soon. Lay off the acidic foods k?

Well im trying to but being poor ends up eating/drinking stuff im not allowed to have

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaga Koko said:

And im fine for today which is good since i don't have med for my ulcer👻this potato must be tough if i can

You hang in there! 💕🤗

Ive been through having an esophageal hernia due to too much coffee 🤣 I’m such a glutton- anyway.. I wish you well.

How is everyone else doing lately? Haven’t heard from a few ppl lately 

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

You hang in there! 💕🤗

Ive been through having an esophageal hernia due to too much coffee 🤣 I’m such a glutton- anyway.. I wish you well.

How is everyone else doing lately? Haven’t heard from a few ppl lately 

Hanging by thread 😂

Oh Kaga! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. That is terrible. 

And Kage, that's also awful! My Dad has a regular old Hernia and it is really painful for him sometimes. Can they do anything for it?

And The History Kid, Are there any underwater shots of torpedoes being fired? What about tech spec diagrams? Those always look fancy. I do love your cover slide, though I worry it may be overselling it if its all water and maps. :P 

As for me, I'm great. I'm ignoring all of my responsibilities and enjoying it immensely. I'm going to the Manga Exhibit at the British Museum this afternoon. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Endynyp said:

And Kage, that's also awful! My Dad has a regular old Hernia and it is really painful for him sometimes. Can they do anything for it?

And The History Kid, Are there any underwater shots of torpedoes being fired? What about tech spec diagrams? Those always look fancy. I do love your cover slide, though I worry it may be overselling it if its all water and maps. :P 

As for me, I'm great. I'm ignoring all of my responsibilities and enjoying it immensely. I'm going to the Manga Exhibit at the British Museum this afternoon. 

Hope you will have fun

8 hours ago, Endynyp said:

🤣speaking of avoiding all responsibilities and feeling fine, I just watched this hilarious TED talk on procrastination.. check this out

@xWickedNekox why you hiding? Don’t be shy ☺️