☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

9 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

Still not very specific. 😆

Do you mean when i compared you to Asuna and Kazuto to your actually counterparts?

Yes that and when someone said we were a thing XD 

Just now, Asuna Yuki said:

Yes that and when someone said we were a thing XD 

Wait. Your not? I kinda figured you guys were though. I mean the setup for both of your profiles are too perfect. It's what a power couple would do.

My comment was about how your conversation was very Kirito and Asuna like. It kinda feel like i'm posting with a real live Kirito and Asuna. XD

• Agree 1

No, no XD I'm not dating anyone. We are friends. But I can see where you would get the Kiri-Asuna feel from that conversation lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Asuna Yuki said:

No, no XD I'm not dating anyone. We are friends. But I can see where you would get the Kiri-Asuna feel from that conversation lol

So just close good friends👻

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Asuna Yuki said:

Seriously?! Not together? Your profiles and Kazuto literally mirror each other. It's not just the conversation. Did you guys set that up prior to joining? 🤨

Edited by Crevanille
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

Seriously?! Not together? Your profiles and Kazuto literally mirror each other. It's not just the conversation. Did you guys set that up prior to joining? 🤨

No I didn't know him prior to this website lol. I just didn't want to make the friendship awkward by throwing the relationship word around and stuff because it's not like that lol. 

11 minutes ago, Nova said:

Though you two act way too much as a couple😛

I would feel badly for anyone that had to deal with being in a relationship with me right now lol. That wouldn't be good for them or for me. 

Edited by Asuna Yuki

5 minutes ago, Asuna Yuki said:

I would feel badly for anyone that had to deal with being in a relationship with me right now lol. That wouldn't be good for them or for me. 

Well as long as the two of you enjoy each other company all good😶i end up missing my ex 

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Well as long as the two of you enjoy each other company all good😶i end up missing my ex 

That's the best part of friends 💜 Having a relationship with people can be way too complicated and stressful and I don't need that right now lolz. 

25 minutes ago, Asuna Yuki said:

No I didn't know him prior to this website lol. I just didn't want to make the friendship awkward by throwing the relationship word around and stuff because it's not like that lol. 

Wow. What's crazier is the fact that you 2 didn't know each other prior to meeting online. You guys really come off as bf/gf. Holy hell. Wow. Mind. Blown.  

3 minutes ago, Asuna Yuki said:

That's the best part of friends 💜 Having a relationship with people can be way too complicated and stressful and I don't need that right now lolz. 

True in some ways lol @Crevanille still shocked 

1 minute ago, Crevanille said:

Wow. What's crazier is the fact that you 2 didn't know each other prior to meeting online. You guys really come off as bf/gf. Holy hell. Wow. Mind. Blown.  

No just friends having met here lol. The only person I know here IRL is @Sasuke who visits me quite often and I showed him this forum. I do love meeting friends from online irl though ^^ 

hm. it would take a special dedication for me to try a relationship offline. Maybe one day. Maybe.

I'm not very into the whole idea of a relationship with anyone. Friendships are great because you typically won't end up hating each other when there  isn't romantic feelings involved. Generally anyways.

Just now, Asuna Yuki said:

I'm not very into the whole idea of a relationship with anyone. Friendships are great because you typically won't end up hating each other when there  isn't romantic feelings involved. Generally anyways.

Ah I meant relationship as friendship since relationships don't have to be mutually exclusive to romance. 

Ah I meant relationship as friendship since relationships don't have to be mutually exclusive to romance. 

Oh I see what you mean. I don't have a problem with friends irl or online. Just any kind of romantic involvement is not a thing for me lol. 

I'd like to apologize, it seems some people have misunderstood things, I just think the characters are a great match, but that's it.

Friendships are what's important here and I'm not in a place for romance myself either.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Asuna Yuki said:

Oh I see what you mean. I don't have a problem with friends irl or online. Just any kind of romantic involvement is not a thing for me lol. 

4 minutes ago, Kazuto Kirigaya said:

I'd like to apologize, it seems some people have misunderstood things, I just think the characters are a great match, but that's it.

Friendships are what's important here and I'm not in a place for romance myself either.

Hehe. You guys crack me up. Even while you say that, all I see is Asuna and Kirto talking here. XD

4 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

Hehe. You guys crack me up. Even while you say that, all I see is Asuna and Kirto talking here. XD

Lmao