☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

Hello all! I hear stories of war, cell phones, and darkness embracing. I love it when I am away for a minute. :P

As for me, I am also at war... with the internet. It keeps coming in and out. It is really interfering with my online social life. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Endynyp said:

Hello all! I hear stories of war, cell phones, and darkness embracing. I love it when I am away for a minute. :P

As for me, I am also at war... with the internet. It keeps coming in and out. It is really interfering with my online social life. 

Why's your internet broke?

3 hours ago, Nova said:

That happens to me as well on rainy/stormy days 👻evening from the philippines another rainy time

Weather can be an utter pain for any internet related tomfoolary, as I have too been required to put up a tussle with mine.

Also, hello by the way!!! *Finger guns anyone and everyone* Been a long time since I've been here! Place is looking as chill as ever ^^

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

14 minutes ago, Xyro said:

Weather can be an utter pain for any internet related tomfoolary, as I have too been required to put up a tussle with mine.

Also, hello by the way!!! *Finger guns anyone and everyone* Been a long time since I've been here! Place is looking as chill as ever ^^

Welcome back then and nice to meet you

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Welcome back then and nice to meet you

Likewise!!!

Always find it nice to come back for a little while every now and then :3 Life can be incredibly busy, what with uni and other parts going on 24/7.

so its always a pleasure being back on and seeing new faces/posts ^-^

Still, whats everyone else up to, eyy? 

5 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Work. Lots of it. Lots of people to yell at and needing to be reminded we're in the middle of cutting staff.

Wishing you a much needed break..

@Xyro sorry I missed you earlier! Hellooozzzz

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

2 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

That will come the week of Christmas-New Years.  Same as last year.  Hopefully not as cold this year.

That’s pretty far away.. what about Thanksgiving Holliday?

I hope you survive til then 😂

5 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

I mean, there are federal holidays off, sure.  I'll probably take Black Friday off, just to not be out with "those people."  Truth be told, I have over 350 hours of leave right now, just no reason really to use it.  Can't use it this month as it is.

350hrs??? Damn. I get 217 from April to march. 

7 hours ago, Xyro said:

Likewise!!!

Always find it nice to come back for a little while every now and then :3 Life can be incredibly busy, what with uni and other parts going on 24/7.

so its always a pleasure being back on and seeing new faces/posts ^-^

Still, whats everyone else up to, eyy? 

The typical lurking for me and today it's my dad bday ,waves to new friend

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

Hmmm...same as usual.  50/50 on my sleeping abilities.  Writing and talking about dead people, exploding things...the usual stuff.

right right 😂 can't catch a break form dead people aka zombies huh 

8 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

I mean, our post is mentioned in World War Z as "the last sanctuary east of the Rockies."  But...no.  Historical dead people.

Actual dead people.

Aww