☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

19 minutes ago, Endynyp said:

It's not 'broke' per se, it is just perpetually problematic. It seems to decide to go on vacation whenever it wants, like congress or parliament. 

Endy waiting for you to accept me at discord

18 minutes ago, Nova said:

Endy waiting for you to accept me at discord

Done. Sorry about the delay. I warned you I was a newb on Discord. :D

5 hours ago, The History Kid said:

I mean, our post is mentioned in World War Z as "the last sanctuary east of the Rockies."  But...no.  Historical dead people.

Actual dead people.

Which historical dead people?

2 hours ago, Endynyp said:

Done. Sorry about the delay. I warned you I was a newb on Discord. :D

Which historical dead people?

Haha its ok i was just happy that's all

*sits down on couch with a big oll "POOMF"*

...pfffffft, knackered. In the best of ways, but still knackered ^^

Spent the day pretty much figuring out how to properly adjust armatures to fit an actual anatomy that makes sense, while also doing oll bits of writing and narrative development and yada yada. To summarize; productive 😜

What's everyone else been up to today, hmmm? I see allot about dead people, so I'm assuming that everyone's either been on some kind of crusade for pudding, or someone had a birthday party!

Edited by Xyro

25 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Learning new things.. slowly 😜

Oooooh! What kinds of things are you learning then, if you don't mind the intrigue? :D

13 minutes ago, Xyro said:

Oooooh! What kinds of things are you learning then, if you don't mind the intrigue? :D

Not at all. I'm new to working on webpages, so I feel that with this role as community manager, I get to learn new things all the time 😀

I'm trying to learn a few simple things regarding CSS, but its slow goins. 

• Winner 1

12 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Not at all. I'm new to working on webpages, so I feel that with this role as community manager, I get to learn new things all the time 😀

I'm trying to learn a few simple things regarding CSS, but its slow goins. 

Ahhhh, I see!

Well, regardless of newness and whatnot, I can very clearly see that you are doing a wonderfull job as community manager thusfar :3 

So keep up the wonderful work, and don't give yourself too much of a headache with it, eyy 😜

Still though, I remember back when we had a live chat on this forum. Can't quite remember why that was taken away, but I know it was something understandable or another. Still happy my chihiro emoji is still in the other tab though!

:chihiro:

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

1 minute ago, Xyro said:

Well happy birthday to him for yesterday! Hope he had a fan-flipping-tastic time! :D

We just had a simple dinner at home with fresh spring rolls👻

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

We just had a simple dinner at home with fresh spring rolls👻

Sounds like a party to me!!! XD

Fresh spring rolls are always lovely :D havent actually had one for years! Really need to get myself some :)

4 minutes ago, Xyro said:

Sounds like a party to me!!! XD

Fresh spring rolls are always lovely :D havent actually had one for years! Really need to get myself some :)

Me too though on store i could mostly get/buy the fried one

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

Me too though on store i could mostly get/buy the fried one

Oof, now I am litterely just hungry xD which doesn't really help a diet out much, but the call of food beckons! 

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, Xyro said:

Oof, now I am litterely just hungry xD which doesn't really help a diet out much, but the call of food beckons! 

Food is love after all and stormy time again hence no classes for my little niece 

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

Food is love after all and stormy time again hence no classes for my little niece 

Food is the way to anyone's heart, be it out of love or the desire to block it with high cholesterol 😜

And time off is always nice! Currently experiencing the same thing, albeit I'm just on summer break from uni :3 go back some time in early October, but haven't been given any actual dates for it yet :D

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

Maaaan...don't start with me about diets.  All work wants to do is talk to us about fitness "oh by the way, here's a rotisserie chicken."

You know what they say, a rotisserie chicken a day keeps the diet away!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

I am kids. 

From now on, all I can imagine is you as 3 small children in a duffle-coat sat at top one another's shoulders. You are kids now.

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

I was even went to a relationship with food😂

We all have an unhealthy relationship with food. After all, we keep coming back to it 😜

• Like 2
  • Funny 1