☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*sets down 4 trays: one filled with strawberry scones, one filled with lavender crepes stuffed with clotted cream & dusted with powdered sugar, & one filled with savory little finger sandwiches filled with tasty spreads & various meats & cheeses, & one filled with fresh vegetables with garden herb dip*

*goes out of the room for a moment & wheels in a cart filled with various beverages: flavored teas, sparkling water, juices, sodas, coffees, hot cocoa, warmed milk with honey & cinnamon(and yes, I do have almond or other plant based milks as well)*

There's plenty for everyone so please do help yourselves 🍽️

• 2 weeks later...

tragedies! i had a wallet with the pink floyd girls on it for almost 12 years.  Finally retired it for a new one.. it made me so sad but it was literally held together by threads and the pink floyd girls had long since faded.  on a different tangent, I made my first youtube video today... but it's been stuck on 99% of it's upload for like an hour... anyone ever youtubed before?  what's the upload wait time usually like?

3 hours ago, The History Kid said:

Dunno about YouTube, but I'm having similar problems on my work VPN.

I know my search has results, but they just aren't showing...

Oof. yeah, i guess everyone has to share quarantine bandwidth now, hahaha

1 hour ago, The History Kid said:

Something like that.  My personal net has been fine through all this.  It's just that when you have over 12,000 connecting to VPN on the same domain - things get a little weird.  No one is listening to guidance about the file systems either or web access.  People don't seem to get that you don't need to be on VPN to access mail, just a few sites require it.

I'll be honest, I don't know what that means 😅 but i realized my youtube video wouldn't upload because i needed to be verified! LOL, learning new things. Next step is learning how to edit videos!  You sound technologically savvy - any tips or suggestions for programs?

1 hour ago, The History Kid said:

I'm not as tech savvy as others on here, but I steal a lot of business from our G6 at work.

As for programs, what kind of programs are you wondering about?  Video editing...I have no idea.  That's not my lane, unfortunately.

@gojirawr YouTube tutorials lolol, I used to edit with a software (hacked cause I'm cheap) you edit well offline wifi.. There's a lot out there though. 

Also, no to quarantine speeds. I'll be so sad =/ 

@The History Kid I have shaw blue curve so 600mps download and 20mps upload. I stream my art and game play on twitch...well did when I had free time =_=;;

I get glitchy running so many probs without high-speed @-@ 

We don't have a lot of companies here that offer internet/phone services. Its a bit of a monopoly and can be pricey. I'd be so grumpy if my provider was slower because of covid xD thats so selfish of me...but....social distancing is annoying enough already lol