☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

14 hours ago, Lelouch said:

This quarantine  needs to end horrible not being able to go outside without worrying for your health hopefully this all ends soon and things go back to normal 

Agreed with @The History Kid, its best if you just don't touch people, objects - or at least your face unless you wash hands. It's usually recommended to give about 2 meters between people you don't know (here in Canada) if you do plan on going out. So going for a jog, hike, walk...bike all that jazz is fine. Just nothing like going to playground or bar or interacting in tight spaces with multiple people where you have no control over. 

Try not to coup yourself in your house, you'll go mental :)

Edited by Nyxnine
  • Like 1

I'll probably spend most of my day walking the nature trail by my house. But before I head out, a good breakfast is in order. Today I think I'll have some avocado toast, an egg white omelet with some everything bagel seasoning sprinkled on top, a few slices of turkey bacon, & a smoothie made with mango, pineapple, banana, & arugula. 

• Like 1

ive been outside a lot myself lately too, working on the garden now that it's warmed up a bit. its so nice to get some sun for the first time in a long while, the bees are even out already.

we dont have many trails to walk on cuz we live near a highway and any side roads lead straight off into cornfields for miles and miles, and boy youre gonna be sorry if you try walking down one of thoes. its just corn, corn, corn. but there is one side road that leads into a wood and through some meadows outside of town that i take sometimes, but a bunch of rich people (you know, the kinds that retire out into the country in those fancy mcmansions with acres and acres of property, sometimes they keep like, the expensive show horses too.) and they always give me the DIRTIEST looks when they catch me out there, like they think im going to trespass on their property or something. its a public road! 🙄 maybe i should start making goofy faces at them. i find some weird stuff out there sometimes.

21 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Yes. A couple of our RNs in the ED volunteered to relocate all the way to NYC to help them so I've had to pick up extra duties and extra hours to keep up. Thankfully, husband has been working less hours, so he's able to watch the baby more. Things balance out, but I'm still exhausted. :(

Well I just wanna let you know that I appreciate what you do <3

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Yes. A couple of our RNs in the ED volunteered to relocate all the way to NYC to help them so I've had to pick up extra duties and extra hours to keep up. Thankfully, husband has been working less hours, so he's able to watch the baby more. Things balance out, but I'm still exhausted. :(

You and your coworkers are heroes! Thank you & stay safe! ❤️

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 10:20 PM, The History Kid said:

I blame @Lelouch

That's quite the accusation not that I know whom you're talking about. LOL

Edited by Argas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...