xWickedNekox

☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

So how is everyone thats in a more temperate area of the globe coping with the cold. I am freezing my ass off honestly, but getting by.

3 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Same!... It got so cold so fast!... >_<

Ya winter where I live hit like a brick shit house no joke. Its like 19 degrees here.

11 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Ya winter where I live hit like a brick shit house no joke. Its like 19 degrees here.

It's been flip flopping somewhat here. It gets warm, then a frigid front rolls through and it is crazy how cold the wind feels, yet it refuses to snow.

5 hours ago, KeilynLocke said:

It's been flip flopping somewhat here. It gets warm, then a frigid front rolls through and it is crazy how cold the wind feels, yet it refuses to snow.

Ya it did that last month in fact at the beginning of Oct it was 70 degrees now its 20 with 4 inches of snow. Gotta love the north.

Wow, sorry to hear that... Make sure you stay bundled up and warm...

Edited by xWickedNekox

6 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Wow, sorry to hear that... Make sure you stay bundled up and warm...

I certainly managed that last night. I think I had the spicest meal I have ever had in my life last night.

1 hour ago, ArchieKun said:

now its 20 with 4 inches of snow

5 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Make sure you stay bundled up and warm... 

Come to California!  We're burning up here.. literally!

IMG_3913.thumb.PNG.a072f542efe7a8c8a5401b3e55e1ff8d.PNG

33 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

Come to California!  We're burning up here.. literally!

IMG_3913.thumb.PNG.a072f542efe7a8c8a5401b3e55e1ff8d.PNG

Honestly that looks pretty nice to me way better then 28.

35 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

way better then 28

Warmer, yes.  Too warm for me to sleep in fact.  I left the window open and woke up this morning with a headache and burning eyes and throat from the smoke.  :( That probably was not a good idea, but at $0.33/kwh the air conditioner is too expensive to run all night.  I wish our solar panels worked at night!

3 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

Warmer, yes.  Too warm for me to sleep in fact.  I left the window open and woke up this morning with a headache and burning eyes and throat from the smoke.  :( That probably was not a good idea, but at $0.33/kwh the air conditioner is too expensive to run all night.  I wish our solar panels worked at night!

ah well I am a very skinny person so cold dose not like me at al. I am however getting used to it for the most part though.

It's now in the lower 20s maybe upper teens in some areas here. And around a half a foot of snow too. Had family pictures last night too. Just glad it wasn't anywhere near 0 degrees. Really sucks when you've got some sort of infection in your respiratory system.

8 hours ago, KeilynLocke said:

It's now in the lower 20s maybe upper teens in some areas here. And around a half a foot of snow too. Had family pictures last night too. Just glad it wasn't anywhere near 0 degrees. Really sucks when you've got some sort of infection in your respiratory system.

Ya I mean I am mostly just complaining about it. I do have some pretty heavy snow gear I use when I need to run emends, or just when I go outside.