Jump to content

☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆


xWickedNekox
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Seshi said:

@Endynyp did a brilliant last post... hehe they are great 👍 

It’s going to take more members to post something for our RP, or it won’t continue very well with just us 3.

A wild @Seshi wifey appears and i know👻

  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I have certainly missed your bright face ‘round here!

Been good myself, just been a bit more busy than usual outside, now that the weather is getting more under control 😜 can’t wait for fall - don’t get me started 🤣

How are you?

5 minutes ago, Kazuto Kirigaya said:

@Seshi I see you there

how have you been?

 

@Nova detective pikachu 

  • Friendly 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Seshi said:

Well I have certainly missed your bright face ‘round here!

Been good myself, just been a bit more busy than usual outside, now that the weather is getting more under control 😜 can’t wait for fall - don’t get me started 🤣

How are you?

Thank you very much for the kind words - I really appreciate it

That's good to hear, yeah the weather has been rather crazy lately here too, I can't wait for the fall as well, is fall your favourite season?

Me - I haven't really been good to be honest, but today's a new day so I thought I'd come and chat for a bit

  • Optimistic 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Kazuto Kirigaya said:

Thank you very much for the kind words - I really appreciate it

That's good to hear, yeah the weather has been rather crazy lately here too, I can't wait for the fall as well, is fall your favourite season?

Me - I haven't really been good to be honest, but today's a new day so I thought I'd come and chat for a bit

Im sorry for your relative non goodness. Glad you felt up to stopping in for a chat at least.

Fall is my favie ^ ^ I love the colors it brings, the clothes I get to wear, the campfires when it’s not too hot anymore, but not necessarily too cold either. Camping, s’mores, warm drinks, making me cozy... yep... favie season 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/9/2019 at 12:44 PM, Nova said:

@Endynyp we already miss playing rp with you

23 hours ago, Seshi said:

@Endynyp did a brilliant last post... hehe they are great 👍 

It’s going to take more members to post something for our RP, or it won’t continue very well with just us 3.

@Nova @Seshi I'm sorry!!! I'll be back in full force soon, I promise! I'm still entertaining my in-laws. 

We do need some recruits. :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/11/2019 at 12:13 AM, The History Kid said:

Do they make you wear a suit and dance to really cheesy sounding polka music for their amusement? 

No they make me wear a clown costume while dancing to polka music on top of a large rubber ball :D

Edited by Endynyp
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...