xWickedNekox

☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

15 minutes ago, Nova said:

My dad bday yesterday

Well happy birthday to him for yesterday! Hope he had a fan-flipping-tastic time! :D

1 minute ago, Xyro said:

Well happy birthday to him for yesterday! Hope he had a fan-flipping-tastic time! :D

We just had a simple dinner at home with fresh spring rolls👻

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

We just had a simple dinner at home with fresh spring rolls👻

Sounds like a party to me!!! XD

Fresh spring rolls are always lovely :D havent actually had one for years! Really need to get myself some :)

4 minutes ago, Xyro said:

Sounds like a party to me!!! XD

Fresh spring rolls are always lovely :D havent actually had one for years! Really need to get myself some :)

Me too though on store i could mostly get/buy the fried one

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

Me too though on store i could mostly get/buy the fried one

Oof, now I am litterely just hungry xD which doesn't really help a diet out much, but the call of food beckons! 

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, Xyro said:

Oof, now I am litterely just hungry xD which doesn't really help a diet out much, but the call of food beckons! 

Food is love after all and stormy time again hence no classes for my little niece 

8 minutes ago, Xyro said:

Maaaan...don't start with me about diets.  All work wants to do is talk to us about fitness "oh by the way, here's a rotisserie chicken."

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

Food is love after all and stormy time again hence no classes for my little niece 

Food is the way to anyone's heart, be it out of love or the desire to block it with high cholesterol 😜

And time off is always nice! Currently experiencing the same thing, albeit I'm just on summer break from uni :3 go back some time in early October, but haven't been given any actual dates for it yet :D

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

Maaaan...don't start with me about diets.  All work wants to do is talk to us about fitness "oh by the way, here's a rotisserie chicken."

You know what they say, a rotisserie chicken a day keeps the diet away!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xyro said:

Food is the way to anyone's heart

Yes.  I will be anyone's friend if they feed me.  You remember them saying "don't let strangers bribe you with candy?"  Yeah, I'm why they had to tell kids that.  I am kids.  You can kidnap me with a Klondike Bar, damnit!

I'm just on summer break from uni :3 go back some time in early October, but haven't been given any actual dates for it yet

My school kind of screwed me over this last year.  My classes won't start until September now, which is nice and all, but that means the lenders want their money instead of letting it defer.  Jerks.  Jokes on them though, I have 3 more years that they're gonna have to 0-interest defer me.  HA!  Take that you money grubbing sleaze balls!

• Funny 2

I was even went to a relationship with food😂

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

I am kids. 

From now on, all I can imagine is you as 3 small children in a duffle-coat sat at top one another's shoulders. You are kids now.

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

I was even went to a relationship with food😂

We all have an unhealthy relationship with food. After all, we keep coming back to it 😜

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Xyro said:

From now on, all I can imagine is you as 3 small children in a duffle-coat sat at top one another's shoulders. You are kids now.

Yeaaaaah boi...

kid.jpg.36350662c50059a63053e7b2bbab4107.jpg

There are some days - however - that I do in fact feel like three small children in a duffel coat.  And in fact there are some days also where the 3 of us in our office ARE three small children...but we have no duffel coat.  

Edited by The History Kid
  • Skeptical 1
  • Aww 1

The kid that kills whoever gets in the way  😁

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

The kid that kills whoever gets in the way  😁

You are not wrong, my purple-eyed friend.

7 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

You are not wrong, my purple-eyed friend.

We are both form the darkness hk how wouldn't I know 😂

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

@Lelouch you never told me you have purple eyes pokes you

U never asked 

3 hours ago, The History Kid said:

I may have landed one of the big "five year deals" that I'm so renowned for.  About every five years I get a bead on a really good deal on something that people usually fight over.  I'm about 99% sure this will go off without a hitch - will have to post in the acquisitions thread if it does.  Heading to Iowa City tomorrow with an SSG to "procure" the goods.  (This is totally NOT a drug deal.)

Now now HK, don’t come crying to us if you’re mad about being broke again in the future

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, Seshi said:

Now now HK, don’t come crying to us if you’re mad about being broke again in the future

I would never.  Besides, the deal is good enough that I won't even feel this one.

I'm just hoping this deal isn't a waste of time for my SSG.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

U never asked 

Meh lol

On 8/8/2019 at 10:36 PM, Xyro said:

*sits down on couch with a big oll "POOMF"*

...pfffffft, knackered. In the best of ways, but still knackered ^^

Spent the day pretty much figuring out how to properly adjust armatures to fit an actual anatomy that makes sense, while also doing oll bits of writing and narrative development and yada yada. To summarize; productive 😜

What's everyone else been up to today, hmmm? I see allot about dead people, so I'm assuming that everyone's either been on some kind of crusade for pudding, or someone had a birthday party!

Did someone say pudding?

@Nova Happy Belated Birthday!

@The History Kid This sounds exciting! I can't wait. Also, totally sounds like a drug deal. 

2 hours ago, Endynyp said:

Did someone say pudding?

@Nova Happy Belated Birthday!

@The History Kid This sounds exciting! I can't wait. Also, totally sounds like a drug deal. 

Lol.it was my dad bday not mine yet

2 hours ago, Sam_harris_43 said:

Happy birthday dad

Thank you😊