Jump to content

☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆


xWickedNekox
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am, though I'm at work at the moment and tonight's been pretty wacky. Taking a break in our private room, which coincidentally is in the LDR hall and got to listen to another babe being born. Thankfully I am certain this baby is more on the cute end and less on the terrifying end. 😋

  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Endynyp said:

Thank you @Sam_harris_43 and @Faeding That was very helpful :)

@The History Kid That is exciting. We had a bomb scare once when I worked at Patch Barracks, I didn't know what it was and (stupidly but with no consequences) yelled at an armed MP because I couldn't get to work. *palm slaps forehead* Sometimes I just don't know what I am thinking. 

That reminds me of an old clip from the Ricky Gervais, Karl Pilkington and Stephen Merchant where Ricky tells a story about him when he was young making a remark about there being too many firefighters at an incident and then how he felt bad for saying it without thinking. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Endynyp said:

Thank you @Sam_harris_43 and @Faeding That was very helpful :)

@The History Kid That is exciting. We had a bomb scare once when I worked at Patch Barracks, I didn't know what it was and (stupidly but with no consequences) yelled at an armed MP because I couldn't get to work. *palm slaps forehead* Sometimes I just don't know what I am thinking. 

MPs gonna MP though. Stacking patrol cars 3 deep for a 5 mph speeder, that's the MP way.  It sounds like someone was performing work without a burn notice in the building. I wonder who doesn't work for that contractor anymore...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2019 at 8:55 PM, The History Kid said:

Exciting day.  Went back to work after a five day weekend...and there was apparently a fire SOMEWHERE in the building - we got evacuated and stood around for an hour before being told to move to the second office.  Derp.

A couple of years back I was on shift when we had a fire in our Radiology unit. Luckily our building is designed to eat fires, so they just locked down that side of the building until the F&R arrived and continued operations as usual. It was kinda bizarre having to keep working knowing there's an active fire happening on the other side of the hospital. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, The History Kid said:

MPs gonna MP though. Stacking patrol cars 3 deep for a 5 mph speeder, that's the MP way.  It sounds like someone was performing work without a burn notice in the building. I wonder who doesn't work for that contractor anymore...

I'm sure they're fine! They'll just work for a different contractor and transfer to Dubai or Bahrain or somewhere. 

2 hours ago, Wedgy said:

A couple of years back I was on shift when we had a fire in our Radiology unit. Luckily our building is designed to eat fires, so they just locked down that side of the building until the F&R arrived and continued operations as usual. It was kinda bizarre having to keep working knowing there's an active fire happening on the other side of the hospital. 

You'd think they'd have to evacuate the building in order to do this:

Image result for anime about firefighter

  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Endynyp said:

I'm sure they're fine! They'll just work for a different contractor and transfer to Dubai or Bahrain or somewhere. 

An MP and a contractor?  Oh boy.  We'll have them on the next flight to Djibouti or Kandahar, not someplace upscale like Dubai. lol

  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...