Jump to content
xWickedNekox

☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Endynyp said:

Oh hello everyone! Long time no see!!!!

What are you trying to say?  You calling me blind or something?

Harumph!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone hope everyone is doing well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Hey everyone hope everyone is doing well 

What would ever give you such a lavish impression?  I am literally the evil incarnate of @brycec if he choked on a pretzel and was forever enraged by the experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2019 at 5:14 AM, The History Kid said:

What are you trying to say?  You calling me blind or something?

Harumph!

Yes. 

On 11/30/2019 at 5:36 AM, The History Kid said:

What would ever give you such a lavish impression?  I am literally the evil incarnate of @brycec if he choked on a pretzel and was forever enraged by the experience. 

Awww! @brycec Where are you? I miss having the good version of you around. 

Though you're awesome too @The History Kid Everyone can use a little evil incarnate in their lives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Endynyp said:

Awww! @brycec Where are you? I miss having the good version of you around. 

I have been just doing whatever, mainly play Trails of Cold Steel 1 at the moment, though I have mostly been on Discord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The History Kid said:

Too? :'(

I'm crushed.  I thought I was your one and only.

Awwww.... You're my one of many... Isn't that just as good? ;)

 

7 hours ago, brycec said:

I have been just doing whatever, mainly play Trails of Cold Steel 1 at the moment, though I have mostly been on Discord.

Nice. I love that game. I still need to play 3. 

I'm not very good at Discord. It requires attention. I have very little focused attention to give. ;)

Edited by Endynyp
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Endynyp said:

I'm not very good at Discord. It requires attention. I have very little focused attention to give. ;)

Same here.  I post stuff there, but I'm almost immediately distracted and wander away.  I've never been good at just hanging out in the realtime chat room either.  If I could clone myself and have one of me dedicated to monitoring discord then it might be useful/etertaining, but there's just too much competition for my attention from other stuff.  I prefer forums where everyone can just read and post stuff on their own schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy new year to everyone that still comes on here  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lelouch said:

Happy new year to everyone that still comes on here  

Who are you again?  What have you done with my pasta salad?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am disappointed.  First post on this page was from November.

It's like you all have lives or something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Endynyp said:

Did someone say pasta salad?

Yes.

56 minutes ago, Kohloo said:

Hi! I don't know what else to say, soooooo.....

Say pasta salad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone hope everyone is doing well been busy with work and life still alive  😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Hello everyone hope everyone is doing well been busy with work and life still alive  😁

Barely.  But that's par.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kohloo said:

pasta salad!

Not as good as the c word, but I'll take it!

6 hours ago, Lelouch said:

Hello everyone hope everyone is doing well been busy with work and life still alive  😁

Me too!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Endynyp said:

Not as good as the c word, but I'll take it!

Me too!!!!

You now owe everyone in here a quart of pasta salad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit
×
×
  • Create New...