xWickedNekox

☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

Thnx for taking a look.

What would you like to see in an RPG?

Speaking of cake we have cake for today my aunt gave us some since it was her bday yesterday so hands cake to everyone.🍰👻

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

51 minutes ago, Seshi said:

What would you like to see in an RPG?

I am not the right person to ask, to be honest.

I do play RPGs, but forum-based ones are not my cup of tea, though Archie thought I would be good for one.

Archie would be the better one to ask, since I prefer writing out actual stories, when it comes to creative stuff.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I’ll make sure to give him a shout. I heard you liked RP, so didn’t know. 

You write your own stories eh?

4 minutes ago, Seshi said:

You write your own stories eh?

I have not done it for quite a while, aside from some writing prompts, but I have put out five books and have a few ideas for another story.

My problem has been that I have not really done a good detail of characterization and keeping notes on those character details.

• Like 1

That’s awesome. I haven’t tried to write anything since high school. Been a long time. Just now starting to get back to it.

Since you know what your problem is, I’d say you’re close to solving it.

2 minutes ago, Seshi said:

That’s awesome. I haven’t tried to write anything since high school. Been a long time. Just now starting to get back to it.

I need to get back into it myself. So far, the only writing I have been doing is blog post. I stopped after both my grandfather and dog died within a short amount of time.

4 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Since you know what your problem is, I’d say you’re close to solving it.

Well, there are more problems than just the psychology behind the characters and such, but that is the one I realized myself after reading and reviewing various works of fiction, which helped me see the importance of psychology knowledge in writing, so that was one upside to doing blogging.

Thankfully, I have never had too many problems with drawing people in with the stories I wrote.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, brycec said:

I need to get back into it myself. So far, the only writing I have been doing is blog post. I stopped after both my grandfather and dog died within a short amount of time.

The weight of losing friends and family is certainly a heavy one, I hope you grieve well and recover soon.

STORY TIME, KIDDIES!

At work, we have a series of mess halls around the post.  The mess hall we use in my office is two buildings over in building 60.  They serve a huge assortment of food, like pizza, subs, burgers, tacos, etc.  You pay for food first at self-serve kiosks, and then the kitchen staff preps the food.  This is true of most stations excluding the salad bar, and the pizza racks are regularly stocked.

Now, normally I'd tell this as a Marine joke, since we're technically a Joint Base, but since I've historically had to explain the crayons and picture books jokes to those not in the services, I'll just leave this one as it is.  The sign below greeted us on the kiosks as we went to pay for our food:

62497625_1581515078649743_7992022608356835328_n.thumb.jpg.9905474a2cd623620cc327a74f1d097b.jpg

Now...I'm no philosopher.  I'm certainly not the smartest guy on the planet.  But...I have never questioned whether or not certain foods that I have consumed were real.  Nor have I ever thought to verify if food placed before me exists prior to consuming.  Apparently, I need to start...

I think the sign meant to verify you would be able to get pizza that day before buying your food.. cuz if you paid for pizza but it wasn’t on that day, you paid for nothing.

- I had a marine from Texas write “Prinner not workin” or something like that when the printer was out of ink once...

Just now, Seshi said:

I think the sign meant to verify you would be able to get pizza that day before buying your food.. cuz if you paid for pizza but it wasn’t on that day, you paid for nothing.

- I had a marine from Texas write “Prinner not workin” or something like that when the printer was out of ink once...

It obviously does mean that.  But the choice of words was certainly...colorful.

10 minutes ago, Seshi said:

The weight of losing friends and family is certainly a heavy one, I hope you grieve well and recover soon.

Thanks. They have been dead for a while, so I am over it, though my dog was the worst loss, since I was there to see it put down and agreed to have it put down.

The thing now is that things are a little different here, and I am in a bad spot where I have only one choice if I want to not be in a place where I have not earned my keep because I got things done too quickly, which makes it so that most of the money I earned was not truly earned because the bulk of that time was doing nothing, wasting my time and the company’s.

10 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

It obviously does mean that.  But the choice of words was certainly...colorful.

Choice of words was similar to the thought experiment involving a cat, and more of related to quantum physics or something similar than philosophy, but yeah it was colorful.

6 minutes ago, brycec said:

Choice of words was similar to the thought experiment involving a cat, and more of related to quantum physics or something similar than philosophy, but yeah it was colorful.

There is no cat.

7 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

There is no cat.

Sadly, there is no pizza either.

We must hunt down the people who took the pizza. 🤣

Just now, brycec said:

Sadly, there is no pizza either.

We must hunt down the people who took the pizza. 🤣

The bastards must pay!  @brycec! Fetch my red pants!

*hands Kid the red pants he asked for.*

Now, let's go find them whener they are hiding and eliminate them. 🤣

16 minutes ago, brycec said:

*hands Kid the red pants he asked for.*

Now, let's go find them whener they are hiding and eliminate them. 🤣

11 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

torch-and-pitchfork.jpg.67201c5645886e7060fe59538615ee0f.jpg

Yes...YES MY MINIONS!

I am pleased with my Army.

• Funny 2