☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*starts setting down bean bag chairs everywhere, bakes some cakes and other pastries, then hangs a sign on the wall that says "☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆" before sitting on a bean bag chair and noming on

This is a legit conversation i could see Kirito and Asuna having. The chemistry here is on point guys. 😎

@Sofi hope you get well soon * offers you a hot drink *

Posted Images

9 hours ago, xWickedNekox said:

It's pretty good thanks... How about yourself?...

It's been ok but still no internet for me

8 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Today has certainly been....a day...

.. but that day was FRIDAY!!!!  Makes all the difference.  :)

(Unless you're working some weird schedule that makes Friday a Wednesday, or a Thursday, or even - heaven forbid - a Monday.  In which case you have my sympathies.  Been there, done that.)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Seshi said:

Or one where all the days are the same no matter what... but yes. Friday 🙂

Friday is always good day means weekend, and fun.

2 hours ago, efaardvark said:

.. but that day was FRIDAY!!!!  Makes all the difference.  :)

(Unless you're working some weird schedule that makes Friday a Wednesday, or a Thursday, or even - heaven forbid - a Monday.  In which case you have my sympathies.  Been there, done that.)

That's me! Saturday = Monday

12 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

If it's any consolation, Saturday should be Saturday for me, but instead it's Friday.  Then Sunday is just Sunday.  Booooo...

Six-day work weeks are the pits.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Six-day work weeks are the pits.

They are.  

There was once a time in my life where I worked 34 consecutive days in a row.  I am happy to say, those days are (hopefully) behind me.  Still, comp time is comp time.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

They are.  

There was once a time in my life where I worked 34 consecutive days in a row.  I am happy to say, those days are (hopefully) behind me.  Still, comp time is comp time.

Big yikes. Rewind about 6-7 years and deduct a little self-respect and I was seeing regular 10-day stretches with split/double shifts in between... Still the worst I ever endured was a solid 3 weeks without a day off at a per diem contracting job. 34 days is gonna get a hard pass from me. I'm looking forward to taking off about 9 weeks soon lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kaga Koko said:

👻work is really scary but really needed too 

I don't know about scary.  You can of course be anticipating things at work, but I don't know that it makes work scary.  My intern, however, should be scared.

8 hours ago, The History Kid said:

I don't know about scary.  You can of course be anticipating things at work, but I don't know that it makes work scary.  My intern, however, should be scared.

Why the intern should be scared?