I love Ramen! (japanese food)

pierrem70

So i went to the shop today, and i had to think about what i wanted to eat. I normally just have Wraps and Ham, which are carbohydrates to give me energy. :) I was struggling to decide what to eat, then i started to think about Anime and how much i loved it! :D I then thought about what Japanese people might eat, and i remembered the name ramen which is a Noodle based dish. So i brought some noodles took it home, cooked it and added some meat and vegetables and i tell you what..... 

I absolutely loved it. :D best Noodle dish i ever had it was so delicious!! Ramen is now my favorite kind of Noodle dish! :) What about you guys? :D 

I would love to hear your stories, or your thoughts on Ramen? :) 

Thank you Anime for showing Ramen, you are a lifesaver Anime 4 life! :D 

20170219-ramen-recipes-roundup-03.thumb.jpg.b1ea5b1b6cace5ab8d3db607156eeaea.jpg

Edited by pierrem70
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

What a great picture!

I love ramen more than I love myself! Last night I went to a place called Pokeramen with a friend and my girl and got some mild salmon ramen, and it was delicious!

I must try all of the ramen.

• Friendly 1

44 minutes ago, seemore_bhutts said:

What a great picture!

I love ramen more than I love myself! Last night I went to a place called Pokeramen with a friend and my girl and got some mild salmon ramen, and it was delicious!

I must try all of the ramen.

Thank you! :D 

Amen to Ramen! xD i must agree it definitely does look better than real life. That's fantastic i love Salmon! :D I definitely must do the same :) There's no harm in trying everything! 

• Like 1

I love Japanese food, because so much of it is filled with flavor! But, I do enjoy the lighter dishes too. For instance, yesterday I made yudofu, which was so cozy and it melted in my mouth! I used to eat ramen daily, I preferred the Maruchan instant ramen in bowls, my favorite being the Spicy Chicken Miso ramen. SO delicious. One of my favorite desserts to bake is the Japanese strawberry shortcake, the Just One Cookbook blog has my preferred recipe. Mochi is a favorite to buy, last year for my birthday I got some ube mochi, which was amazing! My mom will also get me mochi when she goes to Whole Foods. She actually got me some last night! It had chocolate, strawberry, and who anko mochi!

• Like 2

I make myself some gourmet ramen using beef slices, chives, egg and top ramen noodles. its really yummy until you remember youre only eating it because youre poor.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I'm not especially fond of ramen in particular, but I've been interested in cooking Japanese dishes as of late and last night I experimented with some simple rice, eggs, chicken, stock, and chives. I don't go all out when I'm home alone, if I'm only cooking for myself I just do simple things. I bought some pork chops and I'm going to try my hand at a tonkatsu recipe tomorrow when my sweetheart gets home. I might alter it a bit, though, I really, really don't like fried foods so I may just bake it instead. Hopefully it'll still come out fine. :)

Put some oil (that has a smoke point below what you'll set your oven to) in a spray bottle and just lightly spray both sides before baking. If you have breading on it, it will help hold it together and greatly reduce the amount of oil you have on it (and usually it will be a bit less crispy, more of "fried lite" as opposed to deep fried, pan fried or baked).

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 8:58 PM, Vivi Hyuuga said:

I love Japanese food, because so much of it is filled with flavor! But, I do enjoy the lighter dishes too. For instance, yesterday I made yudofu, which was so cozy and it melted in my mouth! I used to eat ramen daily, I preferred the Maruchan instant ramen in bowls, my favorite being the Spicy Chicken Miso ramen. SO delicious. One of my favorite desserts to bake is the Japanese strawberry shortcake, the Just One Cookbook blog has my preferred recipe. Mochi is a favorite to buy, last year for my birthday I got some ube mochi, which was amazing! My mom will also get me mochi when she goes to Whole Foods. She actually got me some last night! It had chocolate, strawberry, and who anko mochi!

OMG all the food you mentioned, they sound yummy! :D OMG i absolutely must try the Japanese Strawberry shortcake! Your mum is the best OMG :D I absolutely must try all these, i definitely would live just eating japanese food instead of eating stuff that is bad for your health lol :) 

18 hours ago, Reiko said:

I make myself some gourmet ramen using beef slices, chives, egg and top ramen noodles. its really yummy until you remember youre only eating it because youre poor.

Yeah i hear ya, i know how you feel :/ 

18 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I'm not especially fond of ramen in particular, but I've been interested in cooking Japanese dishes as of late and last night I experimented with some simple rice, eggs, chicken, stock, and chives. I don't go all out when I'm home alone, if I'm only cooking for myself I just do simple things. I bought some pork chops and I'm going to try my hand at a tonkatsu recipe tomorrow when my sweetheart gets home. I might alter it a bit, though, I really, really don't like fried foods so I may just bake it instead. Hopefully it'll still come out fine. :)

Hey that's okay, everyone is entitled to their own opinions! :D Hey there is no harm in trying :) 

7 hours ago, Glitter Spring said:

Neat I also love ramen noodles too I always eat it for lunch and dinner and it was so good. And I also love your picture of the noodles it makes me want to eat it for breakfast as well.😂

Thanks! :D Yeeeay i'm glad you do :) i would love to just have Ramen for lunch and dinner! and Haha thanks very much! well i wanted to make sure the picture was good enough for people to think, right i'm hungry now xD Talking about pictures... I love your Avatar Picture so Kawaii :) 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

14 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

OMG all the food you mentioned, they sound yummy! :D OMG i absolutely must try the Japanese Strawberry shortcake! Your mum is the best OMG :D I absolutely must try all these, i definitely would live just eating japanese food instead of eating stuff that is bad for your health lol :) 

Yeah i hear ya, i know how you feel :/ 

Hey that's okay, everyone is entitled to their own opinions! :D Hey there is no harm in trying :) 

Thanks! :D Yeeeay i'm glad you do :) i would love to just have Ramen for lunch and dinner! and Haha thanks very much! well i wanted to make sure the picture was good enough for people to think, right i'm hungry now xD Talking about pictures... I love your Avatar Picture so Kawaii :) 

Thanks pierrem I also love your avatar as well I hope that we can be great friends and get to know each other 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Glitter Spring said:

Thanks pierrem I also love your avatar as well I hope that we can be great friends and get to know each other 

No problem :) and Thank you very much! :D and of course we can be friends :)