Am I allowed to cuss here?

Dot.com

I'm just wondering whether I'm allowed to cuss because I've seen some posts and people censor themselves (which is good don't get me wrong) The only thing is if I wanna rant I might say some things and accidentally cuss (I know, it might cause babies and puppies to die somewhere) so wanna know if it's gonna offend people.

• Funny 1

It might fall under abusive/flaming language. It might also be the degree of cussing to be considered (every other sentence vs every other word vs once or twice a long post...). Optic makes the final determination there. 

Is it really so hard to self -censor (via **** or alternative words like "frack")?

there isn't a swear filter that i know of

and at the end of the day its meant to be a family friendly site with no.age restriction , i think a few tears back (from memory and i may be wrong) some.one was asked to turn it down a little but at this spat it and left

we had more mods then and i think it wasn't Optic but a mod as well

a way around it maybe if you really have to is put it in a spoiler tag with a warning to it prier

• Like 1

7 hours ago, seemore_bhutts said:

No cussing in my christian server!

what the fickle sticks is going in this pickling thread,

i just go and wake up and everyone is already frickling on and on about doing some lickle in this tinkle ?

but yea, i censor my cuss words most of the time, but surprisingly i havent cussed in this site since day one, shocking genjitsu ;o

maybe i did and didnt realize it, but i dont really count minor words being "damn" @Dot.com a cuss to be honest, usually fornication, salt or fork are censored

wops -- i mean fornica**on, s**t , and f**k

• Like 1

No heckin swearing in here! I have a really dirty mouth actually I just censor myself with heck and stuff because it's really hecking cute!~

Heck off! hehe

I wouldn't see why not as long as its not racial or over the top

Edited by Reiko
i didnt really answer the question lol
  • Funny 1

@Beocatit's not hard to censor myself, and I have in previous posts. I just wanted a clear rule just in case I'm in a rant and happen to throw a bunch of words around (better to be informed than make a mistake and offend someone). 

@Dot.com it's not encouraged. We don't have a clear rule on it, but you won't get in trouble for it unless you're abusing another member.

In a blog post it's not a big deal but in the forum topics you'll definitely want to avoid it altogether or at the very least censor it.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1