Bored As HELL!! Recommend me Manga or Anime...

Something Crazy

Question

7 answers to this question

I watch anime more than read manga, but you could always read the manga that the anime might have if you want.
Cowboy Bebop
Psycho-Pass
Re Zero: Starting Life in Another World
Assassination Classroom
Made in Abyss
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Toradora if you watch the anime make sure to watch the end credit for the finale when you get there
Daily Lives of High School Boys
K-On
Hibike Euphonium
Golden Time
Your Lie in April
Kokoro Connect
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 
Flip Flappers
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Konosuba

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

We’re not too big on manga, so you may have read these, but ReLIFE and The World God Only Knows were good.

As for anime, our favourite is Princess Tutu. It’s about using magical ballet to fight ravens and revive a prince. It’s also no where near as girly as it sounds. The ravens try to eat people, and there are men with big axes trying to cut people’s hands off. It’s closer to a Grimm tale than anything else. You know, the ones where Cinderella has a bird peck her sisters eyes out, and forces her step mother to dance until she dies of exhaustion.

2 hours ago, Dot.com said:

Berserk. If you haven't read it I highly recommend it. Seriously. Oh also what type of manga/anime are you interested in? This would help with recommendations 

I prefer isekai (pathetic, i know) and contemporary (modern world) genres... Thanks for the good recommendation. I've read a few parts of Berserk, but got distracted midway and eventually forgot about it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, drill said:

@Something Crazy Some good Isekai manga I'm reading right now:

• Wortenia Senki
  • Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
  •  Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
  •  Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu
  • World Teacher: Isekaishiki Kyouiku Agent

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the suggestions, but, unfortunately,  I've read these mangas already :(. These are pretty good manga I should say, but kinda lack in chapters.

11 hours ago, Book Lover said:

I watch anime more than read manga, but you could always read the manga that the anime might have if you want.
Cowboy Bebop
Psycho-Pass
Re Zero: Starting Life in Another World
Assassination Classroom
Made in Abyss
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Toradora if you watch the anime make sure to watch the end credit for the finale when you get there
Daily Lives of High School Boys
K-On
Hibike Euphonium
Golden Time
Your Lie in April
Kokoro Connect
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 
Flip Flappers
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Konosuba

Pretty good suggestions. I've watched half of the anime you've suggested, which is not a problem, but rather helpful. I've planned on reading some of the anime there, but just didn't have the time or just forgot about it. Thanks for the suggestions!