VeeArr (VR) Anime girls?

Reiko

Never because they are animated, and it would literally be impossible to touch them, unless you touch your screen <3 The only way you could touch an anime girl is either per cosplay, blowup dolls, or well, dolls. But they wouldn't be alive, or have any kind of personality (except the cosplayers) c: 

If you're just talking about HTC Vive type VR, pretty sure they recently released a game called Koikaze.

On 6/7/2018 at 4:42 AM, Beocat said:

They're called blow ups....  I'm pretty sure they exist in Japan for all your anime waifu possibilities... 

(Haven't looked but I really wouldn't doubt it)

I think it might even be a lot more advanced than that by now. Given the realism and customisation of silicone sex dolls I'm pretty sure you could whip up any anime lady of your fantasy and have her lying on your bed staring at you with soulless eyes... O.o

6 hours ago, the_twig said:

If you're just talking about HTC Vive type VR, pretty sure they recently released a game called Koikaze.

twig is right, unless you're talking about a futuristic physical hologram type thing in which case dunno.. Doesn't seem plausible.

• Agree 1

Very soon tbh, I saw a game in dev where you could touch and feel things in it. Now if they don't incorporate that mechanic into hentai games I will be shocked, lol. 

• Optic changed the title to VeeArr (VR) Anime girls?