If you could change your eye color what color would it be?

I.Zara2006

My eyes are a blueish-grey.

Funny thing about eyes, my mother had one pupil which wasn't round it was a narrow oval shape and tilted to 45 degrees, it looked quite odd. Apparently it didn't affect her vision and was result of an implant slipping.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Apparently it didn't affect her vision and was result of an implant slipping.

Whats implant slipping? Did she have surgery on her eye?

My eye color is dark brown but I would love to have darker brown eyes, nearly black. Eyes like that kind of remind me of tapioca pearls and I think its really cute! (@^w^@)

2 hours ago, froggy said:

Whats implant slipping? Did she have surgery on her eye?

Yes, she had surgery on her eye, I can't remember all the details but it involved inserting a small soft implant that was supposed to be round but for some reason it slipped which resulted in it being oval. She referred to it as her "cat's eye".

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Yes, she had surgery on her eye, I can't remember all the details but it involved inserting a small soft implant that was supposed to be round but for some reason it slipped which resulted in it being oval. She referred to it as her "cat's eye".

Ohhh I see. So the pupil is not a circle, which makes it look like a cat! Its upsetting that the surgery was botched, but at least its an interesting trait. 

51 minutes ago, froggy said:

Ohhh I see. So the pupil is not a circle, which makes it look like a cat! Its upsetting that the surgery was botched, but at least its an interesting trait. 

The surgery wasn't botched, the implant shifted a couple of weeks after the surgery. The surgeon was quite intrigued as he'd never seen it happen before, he carried out an inspection and concluded that the implant was doing what it was supposed to do just that it was an odd shape.

• Like 1