Greetings

Arslanio

Hi everyone, 

Found this site through a Google search and considering that I've watched anime practically my entire life, I figured I'd finally join a forum to connect with people regarding that. Maybe get some help in finding some gems through the seasonal anime grind that I've just been avoiding for years. 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome!

I'm pretty new myself and definitely not at the same level of anime prowess as yourself! Everyone here is really friendly and welcoming and I'm sure you'll fit right in ;)

12 hours ago, Arslanio said:

Hi everyone, 

Found this site through a Google search and considering that I've watched anime practically my entire life, I figured I'd finally join a forum to connect with people regarding that. Maybe get some help in finding some gems through the seasonal anime grind that I've just been avoiding for years. 

ya these guys know their anime ;o,  im sure you will fit right in with the others just daijoubi

and welcome to the forums,  i was somewhat same on joining forums part~

Welcome to the forums, Arslanio.  Did you by chance get your name from The Heroic Legend of Arslan?  I still need to get around to watching that one, myself.  Haha, if there was ever an anime fan that didn't have a backlog to watch...I'd love to meet them and find out how they did it...

What’s up and welcome to anime forums. Feel free to talk about anime and other things as this is a friendly community. And if you want to talk In private about something, you know you can always private message me here and we can talk in private.😌

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. 

On 6/8/2018 at 12:00 PM, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums, Arslanio.  Did you by chance get your name from The Heroic Legend of Arslan?  I still need to get around to watching that one, myself.  Haha, if there was ever an anime fan that didn't have a backlog to watch...I'd love to meet them and find out how they did it...

Indeed. The avatar is a dead giveaway as well.

• Like 1

Uh, hi there. Welcome to AF. I'm AF. Wait. This is confusing.

Anyway, if you have any questions feel free to ask any of us. We don't bite (as far as I know).

Enjoy your stay here.

Edited by AniMeFReaK

I'm on the same shoe... I'm also kinda new in this forum so I can't show you around I guess. But I think people here are cool so I think they'll take care of us newbs... Well then, peace out!😄

• Like 1