groups

Pav1

So where i attend college theirs a variety of people of different ethnicity there, the thing is the  people only group up among there ethnicity .Me growing up i never really had any friends with my same ethnicity i grew up in a very multicultural environment but none being my ethnicity so i don't really know the culture of my ethnicity i dont listen to the music or eat the same food etc. So when i moved to a different environment all the people were my ethnicity and i felt TOTALLY out of place my family fit in fine but me it was hard to get involved. So now where i live everybody only sticks with their own ethnicity EX. browns with browns, Koreans with Koreans etc. i feel out of place. i wanna make friends with the Asian kids but the all speak their own language and i dont know anything so im at a standstill.

dont know what to do

Image result for confused anime meme

Join a club.  Most universities have some clubs (politics related, hobbies like hiking, astronomy, cycling, etc) and almost all of them are going to be easy to join.  Find something you enjoy, go to some club meetings and activities and things will fall in place on their own.  Worst scenario, you may just not make any friends until after you leave and get a job somewhere.  That's fine too.  You're only in college as a means to an end anyways.

• Agree 1