Recommend me some animes ?? plz ?

Taken_Name

Question

Hi there, so i have been bored lately and i havent found an anime to watch can you recommend me a good anime that romance isnt its main topic but there is a relationship between the main protagonists ?? And for the art i would like it to be something smooth like idk charlotte, sao ... 

Any thanks :D 

2 answers to this question

On 6/8/2018 at 4:01 AM, Taken_Name said:

Hi there, so i have been bored lately and i havent found an anime to watch can you recommend me a good anime that romance isnt its main topic but there is a relationship between the main protagonists ?? And for the art i would like it to be something smooth like idk charlotte, sao ... 

Any thanks :D

Huh, guess people missed this somehow.

Katanagatari (the art isn't like Charlotte at all, however it does have a very unique art style that suits it incredibly well. It's about a guy who's rather dumb but incredibly strong, meeting a girl who's smart but incredibly fragile. They need to travel the lands together to collect 12 legendary swords. 12 episodes. 12 swords. See what they did? The episodes are double length, so something gets done in every episode without fail. Very good series.)

And you can bet your ass the action looks good lol. https://www.sakugabooru.com/data/c1494c93f954846deb84e3ff6e0e63e9.webm

Twin Star Exorcists (50 episodes, is a VERY basic shounen anime, however this time with a twist. There's a romance focus involved, and it goes to completion. The main character and a girl are both Exorcists, and are both recognized as being incredibly powerful, so they are teamed up as the... "twin star exorcists" lol. Unfortunately, episodes 20-30 are a drag, and they can't be skipped, but they thankfully ended that arc really well, and it goes straight uphill after that too. Everything before episode 20 is quite good as well. It has a proper nice ending as well, and is overall just a good watch. Has a nice style to it as well.)

It's one of the OPs, but you get the drift: https://www.sakugabooru.com/data/9ce7bd971e5c96b1bd906d589e32c499.webm

I guess something like Noragami will fit your description. The art is not a good as Charlotte at all, but I think watching it in HD will fix it. Its ending is kinda disappointing so I'm hoping for a 3rd season.

Hyouka is also cute but very little romance. It focuses in mystery and investigation so it's cool for people who loves detectives and the police. The ending also is not too satisfying but it gives you the THRILL while watching it. 

Slam Dunk is cool too but it is the OLD BUT GOLD type of anime so I don't know if it will suite your taste. At first, romance is slightly involved. But as the story goes, it becomes more of of comedy and sports-type. The ending in anime is not as good as the manga but I truly recommend it as it makes you laugh like an idiot...(really)

Anohana is an amazing tear-jerking anime. I would also recommend Plastic Memories and Angel Beats! This 3 are on top of my best anime list so please trust me and watch it.😁