New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×
Zupay

What's The Most Akward thing that happened in your life?

Heyo Everybody :D 

Im Zupay from Switzerland and wanted to ask this because maybe it have some funny stories:ph34r:

One of my Awkward moments was...
I liked this girl, we were together in the bus. When I got out I fell in front of her on the ground, because it had snowed and ice had formed on the ground...this was kinda akward for me :/

now you turn! ^^

Actually, I've got a lot of those moments in my life. If I tell you about all of them, we'd be here all day! I'll hit the basics.

• So... my friend and I had a fight, and because of my ego I refused to apologize. But deep in my heart I knew that I had to. So... I wrote a reply totally unrelated to the fight, and gave it to her. It was about this tough situation I was in. And... I sensed that we both felt pretty awkward. And this may not sound much, but it'll sound really awkward when you read the conversation we had on WhatsApp.
  • I remember this one time I had corrected a teacher but she refused to believe it. And after a while she found out that I was right (she didn't let me know but I found out... somehow.:P) and... I could sense the awkward tension between us. Neither of us brought it up ever again.

You gotta give me time to remember the others. I'll edit this when I remember them (which might be never).

13 hours ago, Zupay said:

Heyo Everybody :D 

Im Zupay from Switzerland and wanted to ask this because maybe it have some funny stories:ph34r:

One of my Awkward moments was...
I liked this girl, we were together in the bus. When I got out I fell in front of her on the ground, because it had snowed and ice had formed on the ground...this was kinda akward for me :/

now you turn! ^^

replying to this thread.

jk, but for real's, probably one of my most akward moment was when i walked up to someone in school, thought he was my classmate and was like "yo", and then i saw his face,which was that of not one of i would know, not one of that of my friends wouldest be, but a random total stranger,

i then normally said hi and left >.>...

Everyday of my life is awkward. This is because I am a very social person and I can’t stand silence I have to talk to someone’s even it’s a stranger which I do very often actually. 

Once I had a argument with this girl back in high school and she said eww during our argument. We don’t like each other since then. then she joined one friendship group and started to hang out with them. I was very close to that friendship group and at times I would hang out with them as people in that group I was cool with. Then she joined and as we don’t like each other at all the whole situation was very awkward. I wanted to stay and talk with these cool people but at the same time I didnot want to be next to her. And we couldn’t even start arguing as this is kind of a foreign group to us and we are not mutual friends with this group. So it was very awkward. 

WEW alright, my time to shine. I've done some stupid things, here's one of them. Just a heads up, slightly NSFW...

It's 2010. 17 years old. Just got myself out of an abusive relationship. Lost my job. Went home to my mother. I'm depressed and not sure what to do with myself. I hook up with this guy online, he's 21, don't know him super well but with my mindset where it was, didn't matter to me; if I disappear and end up chopped to bits in a field somewhere then whatever, I didn't care (I'm disgusted now to know I was thinking that way at the time.) His family was on holiday and traveling with him to this hot water resort place, got him his own room and everything. We agree to meet. I 'borrowed' my mother's vehicle (she was conveniently out of town and somebody else had picked her up,) and drove over 400 miles in the middle of the desert to meet up. 

We hung out. Smoked. Drank. Had some funsies. Lots of funsies. No regard for personal safety, honestly surprised I don't have a kid now. Somehow we forgot that his parents were still there. They have a key to his room. We're right in the middle of a game of bite and scratch when we hear a click and here's his mother just standing in the doorway, staring at us tangled up completely bare in the sheets. He yells at her to leave but she makes it clear she's going to wait out in the hallway for him because she wants to talk. 

He gets dressed and meets her. I'm waiting in the room just panicking, trying to find my clothes, wondering how many bones I'd break if I tried to jump into the pool from here, maybe I can escape. She comes back in, and invites me to dinner

I don't know why I went. I felt sick to my stomach obviously, very awkward situation. They're both giving me the hairy eyeball the whole time and I can barely stomach the food. They're asking me questions like what my name is, how old I am, what I do, where I'm from. Definitely they had a talk with their son about what would happen if he'd gotten me pregnant. All I do is lie, lie, lie, I knew then and there I wanted nothing to do with this family and I was going to run away and cut all contact. It was past the point of no return.

He tried to keep contact with me for a few years after, begged me to leave my current SO and be with him instead, until I finally decided to change my phone number. I stalked his facebook a couple of years after that as well, was very glad I cut contact with him and noped out of there as fast as I did. He was in trouble with the law constantly and had three kids (all different women,) since then. Turns out he's also a serial cheater, saw nothing but drama on his page. 

But that power play his parents pulled on him... savage.

Posted (edited)

Here you go,laugh your ass out...

1. I was still in school,just starting high school and I was out with my best friend and two of us were with this two guys,also best friends but we also had crushes on those two boy,and after while we split up and I was with a guy I liked,we were like talking,joking and everything and I was really nervous,so he asked me something and I was going to answer him but the moment i opened my mouth to speak i belched,ai tried to hide it with cough but I know he didn’t buy it,that was 5 years ago,I still have trouble sleeping when I think about it(nothing ever happened with a boy,he soon started to be depressed jackass because of some girl)

2. This is a bit shorter,I was meeting with my best friends and They live next to another and I lived about 10min away,so I was a bit late in meeting them so I decided to take a shortcut,long story short,a really hot guy was going toward me and I wanted to look a bit feminine but the shortcut was going downhill,pretty hard,and there is a track where bycicles were going and it was raining few day earlier so the earth was still wet and I stumbled and fell,the guy was few meter in front of me,to make things worst,when I got back up I was so embarrassed and decided to dodge the path where guy was so I took the other path which was not a path but a lot of gras on that hill and I had high heels so you can only guess how that looked,walking on a wet grass with heels and then running to the path a near...oh I guess it’s not shorter😂

Edited by EvilRedDwarf