Looking for English dubbed anime

NG-Anime

Looking for a new anime to watch with a friend. She not really into watching subbed anime I’m not that bothered but was wondering if there were any good English dubbed anime people have watched .. we had a good look around on the web but most that we had found were the usual like death note , Bleach etc . Let me know any?? 

27 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Any genre preference she might be interested in?

Not particularly .. here’s a few that we have seen already that might give u an idea...

Rurouni Kenshin- not sure a spelt that right

One Punch

Tokyo Ghoul

Attack on titan

Bleach

blue exorcist

skip beat

samari champaloo

code geass 

1 hour ago, Arslanio said:

I'd recommend virtually any anime directed by Shinichiro Watanabe for a quality dub. Same with Baccano! and Black Lagoon. Those should be good to start off with. 

Thanks .. might have a look have seen  a couple already like cowboy Beebop , samurai champloo and space daddy which were all awesome 👍

Hmmmm....  maybe try Big O!  It has a good dub. The first half is episodic while the latter half is more storyline arc.  Good classic. I like to think of it as Japan's version of Batman.

If you are willing to step out of the fighting genres, there are plenty more. Ah! My Goddess being one that is hard not to love. Log Horizon has a good dub and might yet get an ending now that the author has started writing again. Moribito is one of my favorites and Psycho PASS is good if you are looking for something newer. Bodacious Space Pirates has a great dub too but can be a bit comedic at times.

Edited by Beocat

Princess Tutu has a pretty good dub. It's also no where near as cute and girly as it first seems. It gets fairly dark, and the characters go through some serious development. It's also our favourite anime ever.

• Agree 1

Assaination classroom is a very good dub anime. It’s abit long with two seasons but trust me it’s worth it. And it would be good for you and your friend to watch together because it has that kind of style. 

• Agree 1

I'd honestly need more information to go on.  Knowing here taste in genre can be quite helpful to all of us.  Does she actually enjoy the mainstream stream stuff?  My anime list on my profile bounces around a bit.  Not all of it is mainstream but I find them all enjoyable.  Some of it you can find dubbed on youtube.  Good luck.