I forgot my intros before so...

AkiAtashi

Oh hey minna! Actually, I've been here for around a month or so...but I never introduced myself (because I forgot about it)... Oh geez, careless me! 🤣 Found this forum online and I thought... finally! heaven for anime fans like us! So I hope we get to know each other... Thank You, minna-san!

• Like 1

Well, I don't dislike people who bite either...haha. I saw you a lot on other topics, so I guess you're really active here? 😅 I'm not that active because school's gonna start soon but please take care of me...

• Like 1

Hey Glitter Spring! Thank you for the warm welcome. Yeah of course, we'll become friends. Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 11 is out! Are you watching Tokyo Ghoul by any chance?😶  

Welcome to anime forums. I hope we can talk about anime as I am still new to anime. Btw I watch Tokyo ghoul re. Is such a great anime series. I have only reached up to episode 7 but I will start watching it again next week as currently I am very busy. 

2 hours ago, AkiAtashi said:

Oh hey minna! Actually, I've been here for around a month or so...but I never introduced myself (because I forgot about it)... Oh geez, careless me! 🤣 Found this forum online and I thought... finally! heaven for anime fans like us! So I hope we get to know each other... Thank You, minna-san!

i mean, im not sure if welcome to the forums is the right term, when you have been in here for a month, sooooo

welcome back to the forums?! 

guess thats it : D

13 minutes ago, Part_time_anime said:

Welcome to anime forums. I hope we can talk about anime as I am still new to anime. Btw I watch Tokyo ghoul re. Is such a great anime series. I have only reached up to episode 7 but I will start watching it again next week as currently I am very busy. 

You're welcome to ask me anything about anime... I got a ton of suggestions for new anime subscribers🙂. By the way, Tokyo Ghoul is getting its 4th Season in October...maybe. It's a good thing it isn't still confirmed because Tokyo Ghoul:re feels so empty. I've got a ton of questions... Thank you for the warm welcome!

10 minutes ago, XII360 said:

i mean, im not sure if welcome to the forums is the right term, when you have been in here for a month, sooooo

welcome back to the forums?! 

guess thats it : D

It think that greeting would work ^^. Well, I think your drawings are funny but atleast you're a better artist than me 🤣 I suck at drawing anything. Nice to meet you tho;;

7 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Nice to meet you. 

Nice to meet you toooo!!! *yawns... By the way, it's almost 1 AM here. I lack sleep but I think watching anime and hanging out here is my priority😅

Edited by AkiAtashi
Typo

@AkiAtashi well if you want to know things about season 3 that’s you are confused about you can ask me because before I was confused as well and I watched a video that explains season 3 and I know it now. 

Also I can’t wait for season 4 to come out so gassed. And I might read the manga as well. 🤤

18 minutes ago, AkiAtashi said:

It think that greeting would work ^^. Well, I think your drawings are funny but atleast you're a better artist than me 🤣 I suck at drawing anything. Nice to meet you tho;;

im just a lame artist tho~

also you should neppu, its 5 minutes away to 1am, i know i will couse of school 

then again idk if i should be the one saying this when i spent my summer break staying up all night every night >.>

5 hours ago, alupacard said:

Welcome welcome~! It's nice to meet you :) I hope we can talk about anime/manga/gaming some time! Have a great time around here~

Nice to meet ya! Not sure about games but I'm sure we can talk 'bout anime and manga (and grab some popcorn) ^^.

5 hours ago, Beocat said:

Welcome officially to the forums Aki :) I'm glad you found anime paradise ^_^

Yeah! I'm so happy sites like this exist ^^! Looking forward to having awesome conversations with everyone :D Please take of of me;;

• Like 1