Manga creator contest +Showing

SAO LILDOOP

Okay, so my sister showed me this site and I have spent a lot of time on it since making some pretty cool stuff; its a manga creator website, though its not all that advanced or anything. You simply click a game and you can alter the looks of characters and change their clothing as well as add text. I went to Picmonkey so as to add some diff text on one of the pics. 

For the contest I want you to create a manga, you can do multiple images and put them all together into a story. Please provide text on every picture. Anyway, I just thought this contest would be cool because I have not seen anything like it before. It will last till saturday this week and people will vote on which manga they liked the best! Winner will get a choice between all my points or 50 Community rep. 

Here are some things I have made on Rinmarugames.com, they aren't meant to go together, they are just standalone images. 

64488125_shypianistwithrockingband-mate.PNG.1db966c4d060d9facae2c80b35a3d49f.PNG

574446930_Shockedvampirepervyvictim.PNG.4c2f0cf39a92d0b9c8967f2fa1dc8823.PNG

546834735_Sadsith-lordchokingpervySS.PNG.2e2a9e30fc4da204843d8832dafc8863.PNG

552380260_KeichixMiongettingsome.PNG.ab5e6376c02b1dc9d320c74d46148e74.PNG

Anyway, if you have any questions or don't understand please feel free to ask. 

1 hour ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

Okay, so my sister showed me this site and I have spent a lot of time on it since making some pretty cool stuff; its a manga creator website, though its not all that advanced or anything. You simply click a game and you can alter the looks of characters and change their clothing as well as add text. I went to Picmonkey so as to add some diff text on one of the pics. 

For the contest I want you to create a manga, you can do multiple images and put them all together into a story. Please provide text on every picture. Anyway, I just thought this contest would be cool because I have not seen anything like it before. It will last till saturday this week and people will vote on which manga they liked the best! Winner will get a choice between all my points or 50 Community rep. 

Here are some things I have made on Rinmarugames.com, they aren't meant to go together, they are just standalone images. 

Anyway, if you have any questions or don't understand please feel free to ask.

welp, ima try it, lemme try it, ima start mine right now ;o

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

and done, toke myself some time couse of copy pasta and stuff but here we gooooo ;o

WARNING: LONG SCROLL AHEAD or something idk man, but its like 11 pages >.>

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

100.png

1000.png

oh and before anyone ask's, yes mia did pass the exam that was given that day, flying colors even ;o

Edited by XII360
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

1 hour ago, XII360 said:

and done, toke myself some time couse of copy pasta and stuff but here we gooooo ;o

WARNING: LONG SCROLL AHEAD or something idk man, but its like 11 pages >.>

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

100.png

1000.png

oh and before anyone ask's, yes mia did pass the exam that was given that day, flying colors even ;o

What a romantic story...

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

7 hours ago, XII360 said:

i- i have no idea what was romantic there >.>..

though i think moral of the story: yandere's are neat

That's was my point, it's funny because it's 'yandere romantic'

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

OMG! I play these games a lot! I thought that people would think of them as childish so I never mentioned them. I use Rinmaru Games. Sadly, I cannot download the images. If I could I'd show them to you!

i never even knew about rinmaru games, i feel left out 

i just toke a screenshot and did some editing (mainly copy-pasting), why not try that ? ;o, incidentally i just used paint for copying things, and for pasting i just used clipstudio since clipstudio is where i do my drawings, photoshop should work too tho ;o

7 minutes ago, Roxeg said:

That's was my point, it's funny because it's 'yandere romantic'

oh,huh you have a point that i missed then >.>...

• Like 1