Ask Teffy A Question or Two

Tefutakato

Welcome to my personal asking forum, here you can ask whatever you like just make sure the question follows the rules and such. Have fun, i'll be sure to answer your questions right away if i don't get to them it's probably because i'm busy. What a great way to get to know me. You may ask away! :) 

11 minutes ago, Tefutakato said:

Welcome to my personal asking forum, here you can ask whatever you like just make sure the question follows the rules and such. Have fun, i'll be sure to answer your questions right away if i don't get to them it's probably because i'm busy. What a great way to get to know me. You may ask away! :) 

what inspired you to create your own ask me a question thread ?!

if you could save london from a disease or rule over it with vampires what would you do ?

is it true that in canada, everyone is very nice, and maple syrup is the most delicious thing ever made ?!?! (most important question is the maple syrup one >.<)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XII360 said:

what inspired you to create your own ask me a question thread ?!

if you could save london from a disease or rule over it with vampires what would you do ?

is it true that in canada, everyone is very nice, and maple syrup is the most delicious thing ever made ?!?! (most important question is the maple syrup one >.<)

1. I just thought making a thread like this would be a fun way to interact with others on the forum. I also wanted others to get to know me better too. Since i'm still rather new.

2. If i could rule over it with vampires i think i'd want my vampires to be friendly and only drink blood from animals not humans. Since I feel the vampires would make a great military force, basically they watch over London and the rest of the world from injustice. I'd also be a good ruler, who is kind and generous. 

3. I mean most Canadians are nice, not all of us though since it's normal to have unkind people everywhere unfortunately. Maple syrup is great, fun fact if you smell a 50$ Canadian bill it smells like maple syrup. :P 

@Roxeg I'm a Canadian, an Otaku, a Gamer and a human. 

• Informative 2

5 hours ago, Wedgy said:

What's the absolute laziest thing you've done in your life? 

Likewise, what's your proudest achievement? 

The most laziest thing i’ve ever done was not finishing secondary school on time. I was lazy and skipping. I payed the price for not attending which was falling behind and now i’m still trying to get my diploma to go to college. 

Sometimes it doesn’t pay to be lazy. lol

As for my proudest achievement i’d say it’d have to be making some friends online and keeping a lot of them even now. I feel like it’s a wonderful and awesome thing to have some support and companionship in some way. I feel cared about and even lived at times too. I’ve had moments where I was brought to tears because of the friends caring so much about me. Friends are sometimes become closer than siblings, it’s a good thing to have friends. :)

Edited by Tefutakato

1 hour ago, Wedgy said:

What is your ideal career? 

Do you like to travel, or travel often? Heart set in any one place? 

Favourite music artists? And have you seen any live? 

Tea or coffee? 

What's the craziest thing you've ever seen happen (in person?) 

Pineapple. Pizza. Yes or no? (sorry I know this is a controversial one.) 

1. I'm not sure yet, there's a lot of careers i wanted to pursue for future employment. One of the main ones being a provincial police officer since some provinces in Canada have their own provincial police force. I have thought of being a police officer ever since i was a young kid, the dangers of the job is rather huge and it scares me at bit but you have to be somewhat fearless when you choose the law enforcement profession. Another one of my career options is to be employed by the military as military police officer, again it's a career I've thought about having ever since i was a young kid. Having the amount of exciting adventure these jobs offer is cool to me, I've even researched a bit about the careers too i love the fact about working anywhere in the world when you're a military police officer and as for a provincial police officer you can be posted anywhere in the province which is fine by me as long it's not in a remote area.

2. Travelling is fun, but i'm rather expensive to travel with since i have a huge appetite and i like to go everywhere when visiting somewhere new or if i was already there. I don't really travel often since it costs money and i don't drive myself. In terms of having a place i'd like to go, i'd like to visit Japan, UK, Australia or the US. Japan because i admire the wonderful culture they have and i'm very interested in attending a con someday in Tokyo. UK more specifically England, is a place i wanted to visit because Canada has a history with them and London seems like a fun place to visit. Australia has a lot of interesting animals, i'd like to visit cities Melbourne and Sydney since that's the country's biggest cities. Lastly the US, I have been there a couple of times places i want to visit would be LA, New York City and Mt, Rushmore. Pretty much it. 

3. Have a ton of these too, i'm a huge music fan! I really enjoy artists such as Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Thousand Foot Krutch, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence and the Backstreet Boys. lol I've seen Linkin Park live with bands Thirty Seconds To Mars and AFI, it was a great show! It sucks because that's the only time i'll ever get to see Linkin Park live since the front man died last year. 

4. Tea personally, i find coffee smells good but in large amounts doesn't taste good. I've tried coffee in the normal form it's not bad but i don't care for it. I love ice caps though which is just cold coffee. Tea to me is great because it can be good for you, some even help you sleep. Tea tastes better too.

5. I'd say not much really since i don't go out often. But there was a time i was waiting for the bus at a bus stop with a stranger. A passing car had opened their window on the passenger side of the front and threw something at the stranger. It was crazy, she got mad but didn't do anything since they drove anyway after all it was a drive by.

6. I've had Hawaiian pizza before, it didn't feel right to me because fruit on a pizza doesn't work if you ask me. It'd be like having a slice of apples or oranges on a normal pizza which sounds gross. lol But if it was a breakfast pizza that would be fine to have pineapple. 

@Tefutakato QUESTIONS!

• Is that Tamaki Suoh as your profile picture?
  • If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
  • What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned?
  • What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
  • What would your perfect room look like?
  • How often do you play sports?
  • What fictional place would you most like to go?
  • What job would you be terrible at?
  • When was the last time you climbed a tree?
  • If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
  • What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
  • What job do you think you’d be really good at?
  • What skill would you like to master?
  • What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
  • If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like?
  • What’s your favorite drink?
  • What state or country do you never want to go back to?
  • What songs have you completely memorized?
  • What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
  • What do you consider to be your best find?
  • Are you usually early or late?
  • What pets did you have while you were growing up?
  • When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?

On 6/17/2018 at 5:46 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

@Tefutakato QUESTIONS!

• Is that Tamaki Suoh as your profile picture?
  • If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
  • What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned?
  • What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
  • What would your perfect room look like?
  • How often do you play sports?
  • What fictional place would you most like to go?
  • What job would you be terrible at?
  • When was the last time you climbed a tree?
  • If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
  • What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
  • What job do you think you’d be really good at?
  • What skill would you like to master?
  • What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
  • If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like?
  • What’s your favorite drink?
  • What state or country do you never want to go back to?
  • What songs have you completely memorized?
  • What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
  • What do you consider to be your best find?
  • Are you usually early or late?
  • What pets did you have while you were growing up?
  • When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?

Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy and I was figuring out how to answer your questions as well. I want to answer with the best of my ability. So without further ado let’s begin!

1. Yes, it is! I love Ouran HSHC as a whole. It’s a feel good anime, romantic and funny. I’d recommend it to anyone who hasn’t watched it.

2. If I never had to sleep i’d learn about as many advanced subjects as I possibly could, biology, physics, chemistry and all other sciences. Education gets you pretty far in life so why not advance in academics. Also I probably go have fun by attending anime conventions and travel the world using the money I have because of an awesome career I have in medicine from my education in all sciences. You can do anything with that amount of time. Be pretty cool if you ask me.

3. My favourite piece of clothing I have would be my few anime related shirts. I have Fairy Tail, Hunter X Hunter, Naruto and Pokémon. Some of them are too big and too small for me unfortunately. But I do wear the ones I fit perfectly almost everyday when they’re washed. I even got compliments from a few people about my Happy and Natsu shirt it’s them eating,  I got compliments at a convention o went to last year. I also like wearing my Chris Tomlin shirt from a concert I bought it at in Minneapolis. It was fun by the way. That’s pretty much it.

4. I don’t really know since Otaku only comes to mind. If money and time wasn’t a issue I could go to every convention in the world and I would buy all the merchandise the fandom had to offer. Why not go all out since it’d be fun to. Personally i’d also want to go to concerts with a VIP pass to meet the band or solo artists on stage. Always wanted to do that sometime. Neat question.

5. Not really sure since it only matters if you can sleep and move around in it. I don’t like small bedrooms, medium or large size is my ideal sizes. Also if I could have places to put my furniture and my goodies it’s my kind of room. 

6. I’m not really a sports oriented person, i’m kind of lazy in all honesty. I’ve thought about playing soccer since it’s a fun sport and you do a lot of running which I need in my life. lol Hockey is a big thing in Canada but it doesn’t really interest me enough to play on a team. Marital arts if you count it as sports is something i’d like to learn since protecting myself and others would be beneficial to me. The philosophy behind fighting is interesting as well. 

7. Earthland from Fairy Tail. I’d like to hang around and meet the characters at the Fairy Tail guild. Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Mirajane, Master Makarov, Wendy, Carla and anyone one else at the guild. It’d be nice to goof off with Natsu and Happy on Lucy but not Erza because she attack us. lol Amd maybe I could ask Gray why he strips all of a sudden. lol I’d probably go visit other guilds like the Blue Pegasus guild too since their guild is like a club, it’d be fun. Learning the art of magic would be cool too and helpful to me because most have magical powers in Earthland. Going on a job too with the characters would be intense and fun considering the team work that’s done. In short it would be interesting and pretty eventful.

8. Anything involving math really or anything that doesn’t require team work. I’m a team player from what i’ve heard and my math skills are rather mediocre. But honestly it’s possible to adapt to almost anything right so I could do that to better improve my work ethic in any job position.

9. Can’t really say since i’m not one to climb trees. So I don’t have an answer for this. 

10. Lacrosse since it’s a rather old sport and hasn’t been a part of the Olympics yet. I have played a close cousin to it hockey so i’m pretty sure I could master it easily. As for winning a medal from it maybe my team could win silver if we tried and worked hard to get there. But i’d be humbled by winning gold! Team work in any sport is essential to winning big. 

11. An annoying habit that others have would be smoking cigarettes and drinking too much. Smoking causes cancer and other health problems. Alcoholics can have a risk for alcohol poisoning or liver damage. It annoys me because they’re hurting themselves and I hate breathing in smoke from smokers. It’s just sad to me honestly. 

12. Probably a job where I have to protect someone or something. Law enforcement or security would be interesting to me considering the amount of action you sometimes get. Also working in the military would be cool too since travel and protecting the country would be something i’d like to do. Basically my choices.

13. Any martial art honestly since learning them is good cardio and muscular training. Also you get the benefit of looking good and feeling good. Learning the philosophy behind them would be essential to having respect for yourself and others I think. I could train my own class since i’d be a master right but i’d do it for free and I’d only take people for the right reasons. 

14. Not sure, I guess go on a road trip with family around Canada. Since I haven’t been to most of the countries’s provinces and territories. It’d be nice but expensive. 

15. The finished house would have a nice back yard with a pool and have a nice basement where all the entertainment stuff would be. Upstairs would be where the kitchen would be and the bedrooms would be big and have walk in closets. Also the house would have two bathrooms. The back and the front entrance would have a nice porch to stand on and to have a barbecue on. Not sure what else. I’ll end it here. 

16. Pop/soda. Dr Pepper and Pepsi. 

17. British Columbia since I was only there when I was small so o don’t remember anything. I heard it has mountains and a great wilderness. Also it’s close to the ocean which is nice since in Victoria you can see whales in the bay sometimes. Someday i’ll go back there.

18. Almost all Linkin Park songs since I listen to them a lot. My favourite band so why memorize the lyrics to most of their songs.

19. In terms of a game universe i’d want to live in. I don’t know. Maybe the Halo universe because i’d probably be a space marine or ODST depending on my training. I’d fight the covenant an alien race that wants to destroy humans and the entire galaxy with a super weapon known as Halo. I’d want to save humanity and the entire galaxy with the UNSC. 

20. Probably forum sites such as this since people have the same interests as me and I can make friends with them. Maybe you’d be interested in being my friend if you want to. My table of friends is always open! :) 

21. Well i’m pretty decent when it comes to punctuality, i’m usually on time to things certain events. Appointments and such are things I’m regularly on time to. But not school for some reason since I don’t like school honestly but i’m trying to beat the habit. College i’m really gonna step up my punctuality since I want to learn what my future job requires me to know. That’s it basically. 

22.  Never had pets of my own. So i’d say I can’t answer. I apologize.

23. My mom always asks me for help with groceries and to help around the house which I need to do more since i’m staying with her. I like to procrastinate a lot and I’m rather held back on getting things done which is a bad habit of mine anyway off topic i’ll stop. Other things people have asked me about to help with were beggars  on the street, i’ve given some money to help on occasion but in my opinion you should only give money if your heart’s in the right place. 

In closing I thank you for the questions, I hope how I answered was good. Hopefully we can talk one on one in the future if you like. I appreciate it very much that you took time out of your day to ask. Thanks again!

• Like 1

1. How well would you be able to survive if all technology, from hand and power tools to digital equipment, were to suddenly disappear?

2. What would you do if everything you believed were a lie?

3. If you were responsible for changing the tracks for a train and you noticed there were five people you did not know on one track and one person, whom you were very close to in your life and still had a good relationship to this day, on the other track, who would you sacrifice and would you be able to live with yourself?

4. What would you do if you had the powers of a god?

5. What place do you have to do business with, but you hate so much you would pay for everything using the smallest denomination possible?

6. If you were a hotdog and you were starving would you eat yourself?

7. What would you do if you found yourself in the middle of the Battle of Armageddon as an innocent bystander?

8. What would you do if your future self came to kill you, in order to save the world?

If sonic never existed, what would be your favorite video game?

If you ever came to the United States, what is the first thing you would want to see?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? 

How did you get into anime?

What is your favorite anime after My Hero Academia and Fairy Tail?

How did you get into the Sonic fandom?

What is your favorite video game genre?

If the game Sword Art Online were to ever come out, would you purchase it?

Who is a better character in the anime Free? Haru or Makoto?

On 6/23/2018 at 2:33 PM, brycec said:

1. How well would you be able to survive if all technology, from hand and power tools to digital equipment, were to suddenly disappear?

2. What would you do if everything you believed were a lie?

3. If you were responsible for changing the tracks for a train and you noticed there were five people you did not know on one track and one person, whom you were very close to in your life and still had a good relationship to this day, on the other track, who would you sacrifice and would you be able to live with yourself?

4. What would you do if you had the powers of a god?

5. What place do you have to do business with, but you hate so much you would pay for everything using the smallest denomination possible?

6. If you were a hotdog and you were starving would you eat yourself?

7. What would you do if you found yourself in the middle of the Battle of Armageddon as an innocent bystander?

8. What would you do if your future self came to kill you, in order to save the world?

1. I mean humans can adapt to almost any environment but i think a lot would suffer since they wouldn't be used to it. On the other hand medical doctors would have a hard time saving lives since most of the time they need digital x-rays and MRI's. Also we'd have to resort back to using postcards and more paper to use instead of our e mails. Lastly we'd build structures with hammers and nails quite literally.

2. I'd find a way to make sense of it and probably tell others that what they're doing is a waste of time. Plus i'd probably expose the people who were responsible for lying to a huge population of deceived people. If they were not to listen to me then i'd have no choice but to show them evidence of why it's not true. Pretty much what i would do.

3. That's a very tough one, I'd probably save the five since it'd be heroic of me to save people i didn't know. On the other hand if i was the one who needed saving i'd want my friend to do with right thing and save strangers who need your help. It'd hurt to live with but in the end i'm pretty sure they'd be proud that you saved others you had no relationship with.

4. If i had the powers of a god, i'd want to have my creations to choose their own actions and have a independence. Also i'd love them even though they'd be rebellious against me, i would ask them to follow me so i can keep them safe and help them become better beings. It'd be up to them if they wanted to follow me and 'serve' me. And i would punish the guilty of crimes against my creations and even my own creations would be punished for hating me if they didn't change/apologize. Basically how i would be. 

5. Can't really answer this since i don't know. I apologize.

6. I'd probably wouldn't eat myself since i could go eat the other hotdogs. :P Or i could eat the bun since i'm literally just a piece of meat on a bun. lol

7. If i was in the middle of the battle, i'd do my best to stay alive. Maybe hiding and going from cover to cover. Also i'd probably try and save other innocent bystanders by getting them to follow me to safety away from the battlefield. That would be intense if you ask me.

8. If my future self came back to kill me, i'd wonder why since i didn't do anything to change the future for the worst. Most likely i'd run for a while like in some movies and try to figure out why i'm being targeted. Once i figured it out, i'd convince my future self to help me stop what caused the bad future in the first place. At the end we'd stop the cause of the bad future and my future self would fate away because he'd never existed since i wouldn't have to go back in time.

On 6/23/2018 at 3:57 PM, Nukemsloth said:

If sonic never existed, what would be your favorite video game?

If you ever came to the United States, what is the first thing you would want to see?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? 

How did you get into anime?

What is your favorite anime after My Hero Academia and Fairy Tail?

How did you get into the Sonic fandom?

What is your favorite video game genre?

If the game Sword Art Online were to ever come out, would you purchase it?

Who is a better character in the anime Free? Haru or Makoto?

1. I haven't played any Sonic games in a long while since i'm not really into playing them as much as i used to. Sonic isn't my favorite video series either, i actually enjoy Batman Arkham, Call of Duty and Doom. But to humor this question if he never existed i'd be a hardcore Mariofan. xD

2/3 I've been to the US a number of times, personally visiting the Grand Canyon and Mt. Rushmore would be places i'd really like to go. Also i love to visit New York City and LA since both cities are very interesting to me. New York is the biggest city in the US and LA is where most american celebrities live. Lastly LA has E3 and probably a alot of wonderful conventions.

4. As an ex Sonic nerd i wanted to get into a new fandom, i liked anime and I've seen a lot previously so i decided to become an Otaku. I didn't know much of the slang and i wasn't sure who i could talk about anime with. I searched up anime forums found this, i made my account and i talked to others who also liked anime to my surprise they really helped me get into it even more since the community is actually very nice. I'm happy to be a fellow Otaku.

5. I can't really say since i always tend to watch those ones often. But Free is another one that has caught my eye since comedy, drama and slice of life is entertaining to me. Free has characters i like and I'm a big fan of the voice actors such as Todd, Vic, John and Greg. I'm still watching the series i need to finish it soon.

6. I played Sonic games in my childhood and i had a history with the series. In 2012 i got more into it by watching Amv's and watching random Sonic related YouTube videos. My love for the character grew fast, soon i started collecting comics, plushies, toys, games and music. The Sonic series has had big impact on my life, it was a good ride i'll say that much. I'm currently no longer a fan.

7. First person shooters, I'm a sucker for those types of games honestly. I like action and i love feeling like i'm there. Also Doom is my current favorite shooter of recent times, i'm looking forward to the second installment coming soon. 

8. I don't know. Haven't played much anime based games but i always wanted to play them. My Hero Academia is getting a game, i really want to try it since i do enjoy fighting games. As for SAO game, if the game's good why not. I even seen a game that was based on the anime at Walmart, maybe i will pick some anime based games up. :)

9. Can't really say since i like both equally. But if i have to choose one i'd pick Makoto since he seems like a great friend to have also he seems caring and always seems to be smiling. Haruka has an awesome best friend! :D 

I appreciate the questions guys! Thank you so much! :D 

1. How long do you think you will be able to survive on an island where the main source of nourishment for the wildlife was human flesh and you only had a knife?

2. If you had omniscience, how well do you think you would be able to handle yourself? Would you be able to live your life normally or would you breakdown due to the stress?

3. If you had 999 centillion dollars, What would you do with it?

4. What would you do if angel from heaven appeared before you at this moment?

5. What food do you hate the?

6. If you could go back to any period in time, but you had to remain there for the rest of your life, where would you go?

7. What character from any work of fiction would you not want to meet in real life?

8. What would you do if the government had you listed as dead, even though you were not dead?

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2018 at 7:26 PM, brycec said:

1. How long do you think you will be able to survive on an island where the main source of nourishment for the wildlife was human flesh and you only had a knife?

2. If you had omniscience, how well do you think you would be able to handle yourself? Would you be able to live your life normally or would you breakdown due to the stress?

3. If you had 999 centillion dollars, What would you do with it?

4. What would you do if angel from heaven appeared before you at this moment?

5. What food do you hate the?

6. If you could go back to any period in time, but you had to remain there for the rest of your life, where would you go?

7. What character from any work of fiction would you not want to meet in real life?

8. What would you do if the government had you listed as dead, even though you were not dead?

1. I’d rather die than eat another human. But on the other hand I have a knife to make spears for spear fishing. While sharks would be a possible problem using the spear for a weapon could be done too. I’m sure living on fish and drinking fresh water from rain would be a possibility. I’d say i’m all set to survive on a island.

2. If I knew everything that gift would be great because I could use it for good. Maybe I could cure incurable illnesses and would know the secrets to immortality which I would share with a few because not everyone deserves the ability. I’d probably get stressed due to the fact that everything I do would be predictable by my knowing all things. I guess in a nutshell the ability wouldn’t too bad. 

3. If I had that amount of money. I’d make a country run by only me as king. As for my rule i’d probably create a huge military and have a massive police force. And post secondary school would be free of cost paid for by non other than me. Also having free medical care would be good for all. I’d also keep taxation moderate because I need support to run government and pay for the supports for my country. That’s basically what I would do.

4. Not sure, i’d probably ask it what message it has for me. Since the word “angel” means “messenger”. Other than that i’d be afraid of it and in awe of what I’m seeing. 

5. Snails, i’ve only eaten them once before. I tried to eat it but I couldn’t stand the taste so I spit it out. Never again will I eat it. 

6. I’d probably choose when I was a child because why not stay one forever. No responsibilities to worry about and you’re taken care of by mom or dad forever. Plus you’re parents would be young forever too. I think it would be pretty cool to be a child forever. 

7. Probably the Hulk since if you were to get Bruce Banner mad than you’re in for some serious hurt. Not to mention it’d be pretty scary having the Hulk chase you because he has super speed. Also he’d be indestructible to stop since nothing much has the power to truly stop him. That’s basically it.

8. Probably go live somewhere else to another country to start a new life. I’d live in Japan and change my name to something else since that person I once was is “dead”. Than I just enjoy my new life and never bring up my old identity ever again. 

Thanks for the questions. I apologize for answering these so late. Better late than never I suppose.

On 6/28/2018 at 7:50 PM, Estatia said:

Cat or Dog?

As for this question. I’d say cat, cats are easier to take care of and they are really independent. I love them since they can stay cute even through adulthood. Cats have always been my favourite animal, i’m just a cat person!

Happy is best cat though. lol

No problem. Take as long as you want.

Here is the next set of questions.

1. What do you think is the most overrated virtue?

2. Is there an entity that you must deal with that makes you want to pay them in the smallest denomination possible? If so, what company/entity?

3. What would you do if you found yourself sitting across the table from Hannibal Lecter?

4. What would you do if your life turned into the stereotypical life of a fictional detective (e.g. dead bodies appear wherever you go)?

5. What would make you go Rambo?

6. If you had to have a meal with an undesirable, whether it mean somebody that goes on a killing spree if you trigger them, somebody who instills fear in all who meet them, even though they do not appear menacing, a cannibal, or deity that was too narcissistic and arrogant to be somebody suitable to rule the universe, who would you choose?

7. What would you do if you had a giant robot?

On 6/14/2018 at 2:16 PM, Tefutakato said:

What are you?

I really mean that, what species of living being are you?