Which anime or scene pulled on your heart strings?

Part_time_anime

On 11/8/2018 at 11:19 AM, Persona said:

Eesh. This one is a bit hard for me. Like, I know there have been several animes that have pulled at my emotional strings. Just cannot recall them all or specific scenes (been awhile since I've been touched..unless we talk of anime movies). 

When I was a young lass, the scene in Sailor Moon:
Season 1, Episode 34: When the scouts and tuxedo masked were caught in a trap devised by Zoisite and the rainbow crystals were gathered. Ultimately it led to Damon being severely injured and Usagi in tears as she comes to the realization that they knew one another in their past lives. Thus, the epic song comes on and she finally transforms.

I mean I was a little kid and I was so touched. 

Other shows I recall that I have had a moment of sadness with were:

1. Nana
  2. Honey x Clover
  3. Orange
  4. Erased
  5. One Piece
  6. FMA - Major Hughes death.
  7. Naruto - Asuma's death.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Mamoru's name in the DIC dub Darien?

And I agree with Asuma's death. That was horrific for me. It was probably the major influence why I didn't finish Naruto until after Boruto's first season was on Crunchyroll. I hated that such a well developed character was killed off.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 5:23 PM, Part_time_anime said:

For me. After the big fight between sasuke and naruto. Sasuke realised what he has done is wrong and the ending showing the true bond between their friendship. Also how they both held hand in blood and the whole scene creates a very sentimental feelings. This is the only anime and scene where it actually touched my heart. 714C4183-5041-4178-90CE-5BA21F25CB6E.thumb.jpeg.eef686dfabac506fc3f5a3b07e4db125.jpegC8F4E577-C983-4FD5-AD92-0407B22F9EDF.jpeg.3fadb92d723428bb675ca56afb0a5f52.jpeg

I don’t there is  there is any other anime that could ever create feeling as this scene did actually the whole 3 episode it lasted for really touched me. 

Whats your opinion did this scene touch you or was there any other anime or scene that touched you the most. 

Please feel free to recommend me a anime that creates emotion such as these. 

810EF653-2EB1-48BF-AB5A-14E47392A3CD.jpeg.b65f2e8059ef806eea5d90341ad0d681.jpeg

Honestly i hated this ending and the whole friendship wins garbage. Didn't even finish the show when someone spoiled it for me. Glad they did because the next series he did... Even worse.

Anyway I digress. The best all time heart string tugging moment for me was made in abyss episode 12 when she had Reg kill her best friend after she was cursed and turned into that undying monster who could only feel pain and nothing else, due to experimentation taking place on them. Her heartfelt agonizing scream and tear filled eyes after it was over was just wretching for me.

On December 7, 2018 at 11:09 PM, ArchieKun said:

This makes me cry nearly every time I watch it.

I see that scene, and I'll raise you this one. I feel like there was much more emotion saying hi rather than goodbye, imho of course.

20 hours ago, GoldenTimes67 said:

So many emotional moments on this thread! For me personally it's got to be:

The Ferris wheel scene in Plastic Memories. 

And most of the film, 5 Centimetres per second.

So it's safe to say that you would recommend watching 5 centimeters?

Edited by Nono
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 9:59 PM, tisu said:

Steins Gate. I wasn't really. Nobody warned me.😢

Was it that part where the main character was trying to save that girl from dying? And he couldn't stop it no matter what?

(Sorry I'm bad with remembering names. haha)

From the top of my head, the final graduation in Angel Beats.

Where they simulated a graduation and in the end said goodbye to each other. One by one disappearing (or moving on to the afterlife). I couldn't stop crying. 

Air. It's the only anime that i actively remember messing me up in matters of the heart.

Ah i just remembered! Rumbling Hearts as well.

Just remembered another: Clannad. When the little girl Fuko was constantly being forgotten.

Edited by Crevanille

On 6/14/2018 at 11:23 PM, Part_time_anime said:

For me. After the big fight between sasuke and naruto. Sasuke realised what he has done is wrong and the ending showing the true bond between their friendship. Also how they both held hand in blood and the whole scene creates a very sentimental feelings. This is the only anime and scene where it actually touched my heart. 714C4183-5041-4178-90CE-5BA21F25CB6E.thumb.jpeg.eef686dfabac506fc3f5a3b07e4db125.jpegC8F4E577-C983-4FD5-AD92-0407B22F9EDF.jpeg.3fadb92d723428bb675ca56afb0a5f52.jpeg

I https://audacity.onl/  https://findmyiphone.onl/  https://origin.onl/

don’t there is  there is any other anime that could ever create feeling as this scene did actually the whole 3 episode it lasted for really touched me. 

Whats your opinion did this scene touch you or was there any other anime or scene that touched you the most. 

Please feel free to recommend me a anime that creates emotion such as these. 

810EF653-2EB1-48BF-AB5A-14E47392A3CD.jpeg.b65f2e8059ef806eea5d90341ad0d681.jpeg

Other than that, a ton of moments from 3-gatsu, and some of Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko. Particularly the big construction robot trying to dismantle the aquarium, and the end of the plane episode.

•  
Edited by johankimigo

On 12/8/2018 at 2:03 PM, Nono said:

I see that scene, and I'll raise you this one. I feel like there was much more emotion saying hi rather than goodbye, imho of course.

So it's safe to say that you would recommend watching 5 centimeters?

Oh yes this one at least as much. I was such a tear jerker as a kid, and time sure has not changed that.