im looking for a character of no perticular anime

Wodahs

im not looking for an anime nor have I ever seen this character but I want to see (with pics or links please) your suggestions pm a character to fit a profile

there are reasons that will be shared after ive seen what you have to offer

ok now for a rough description of said character

anime preferred (but ok manga o suppose too)

male large heavy set build fantasy melee character that wields a heavy weapon a tank with shield

can be any genre 

so who do you think this could be suited to

2 hours ago, Wodahs said:

male large heavy set build fantasy melee character that wields a heavy weapon a tank with shield

3bcfed29fc6fa0d2e6a34aa7ba31eaba13ff2946

konishiwa, this is tenryuu desu, a ship fe male that excells in melee more than using her cannon's, a ship can be thought of as a shield in a way,

42 minutes ago, XII360 said:

3bcfed29fc6fa0d2e6a34aa7ba31eaba13ff2946

konishiwa, this is tenryuu desu, a ship fe male that excells in melee more than using her cannon's, a ship can be thought of as a shield in a way,

sorry but for reasons it has to be 100% male but other wise you have the idea and I do like it just need a male version to be a contender for the use im wanting (you will see why)

14 minutes ago, Wodahs said:

sorry but for reasons it has to be 100% male but other wise you have the idea and I do like it just need a male version to be a contender for the use im wanting (you will see why)

no good huh, KOREWADODA?! 8-004-sakura.png

this is oogami from danganronpa, a buff muscular person whom is a skilled martial artist, able to use swords and shield, but preffers to fight fairly without weapons!

he is also 100% human!

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

Yeah, there's a 90% chance you're talking about Naotsugu from Log Horizon. Picture in the spoiler. The only other decently well known character we can think of is Gazef Stronoff from Overlord, but from what we remember he uses a two-handed sword rather than a shield.

image.thumb.png.390d4c955001490e200a0075a65d9e3e.png
Naotsugu

image.png.323eb72683ad35edf9a36843cd0351c7.png
Gazef

8 hours ago, Beocat said:

Naotsugu...Log Horizon..

4 hours ago, the_twig said:

Yeah, there's a 90% chance you're talking about Naotsugu from Log Horizon.

you know , even tho ive seen Log Horizon (Hepburn: Rogu Horaizun) I hadnt thought about Naotsugu myself

17 hours ago, Wodahs said:

im not looking for an anime nor have I ever seen this character

there are reasons that will be shared after ive seen what you have to offer

so who do you think this could be suited to

ok so now ill share a little more as to why . and do feel free to keep suggesting characters (and they don't have to 100% fit the description , you can work around the description but id like to see what you think of in that suggested description)

so any ways the reason I am asking this is

I was out having coffee with a good friend who ive known for some time on Friday and they are (at the least) as much in to anime as I am (and yes the do browse thru here from time to time) and dur in our conversation I happened to as them if they remembered what their first impression of me was and to reply it as an anime character , tho I was expecting am answer like you seemed like so n so from bla bla anime

but got

Well I reckon a fantasy melee character, someone that wields a heavy weapon or a tank with shield, etc.

I just added the

17 hours ago, Wodahs said:

male large heavy set build

as I am :) 

and to this I could also add the fact I have a lot of facial hair lol (ive really let the beard grow)

and thus this thread was started with the thought that id probably also use this characters image as my profiles avatar pic

and at this stage i think I my self would lean more towards Oogami from Danganronpa or Gazef Stronoff from Overlord and due to my beard maybe more so Gazef at this stage but I can see myself in Oogami and not due to his buffness :o 

thanks for the replies so far

Edited by Wodahs

On 6/17/2018 at 7:37 AM, Wodahs said:

you know , even tho ive seen Log Horizon (Hepburn: Rogu Horaizun) I hadnt thought about Naotsugu myself

ok so now ill share a little more as to why . and do feel free to keep suggesting characters (and they don't have to 100% fit the description , you can work around the description but id like to see what you think of in that suggested description)

so any ways the reason I am asking this is

I was out having coffee with a good friend who ive known for some time on Friday and they are (at the least) as much in to anime as I am (and yes the do browse thru here from time to time) and dur in our conversation I happened to as them if they remembered what their first impression of me was and to reply it as an anime character , tho I was expecting am answer like you seemed like so n so from bla bla anime

but got

I just added the

as I am :) 

and to this I could also add the fact I have a lot of facial hair lol (ive really let the beard grow)

and thus this thread was started with the thought that id probably also use this characters image as my profiles avatar pic

and at this stage i think I my self would lean more towards Oogami from Danganronpa or Gazef Stronoff from Overlord and due to my beard maybe more so Gazef at this stage but I can see myself in Oogami and not due to his buffness :o 

thanks for the replies so far

i...i must confess something, not couse i feel guilty or anything, but probably couse im bored

oogami is actually a girl >.>

a very buff girl

her full name's sakura oogami (ggwpnore)

to be fair though, i didnt say she wasnt a girl, or a guy, i just said "person" in my post <.>

• Funny 1