Who are some of the new faces?

Greeneyes

So I've been, not on AF for about a month or little longer and haven't really been checking content or anything so I am wondering who are some of the new people who have joined AF lately? Or as lately since there is a block on new sign ups...

%SetUsername:Greeneyes%

Hi Greeneyes! Please check out my brand new SoundCloud at hhh.soundcloud.com.uk.ru/user/totallynotabot I make totally rad music and id love to see what you think. also please insert your credit card info if you want to meet sexy singles in your area. Wait I know you! You live in %Run:[GetLocation:[UserList:Greeneyes]]% don't you?!?! I live in %Run:[GetLocation:[UserList:Greeneyes]]% too! Maybe we can meet up soon! But I need your credit card info first to make sure you're real!

(its a joke I swear im playing off the new user block don't ban me optic😪)

But hi im kinda new

Edited by Reiko
  • Funny 3

7 minutes ago, Reiko said:

%SetUsername:Greeneyes%

Hi Greeneyes! Please check out my brand new SoundCloud at hhh.soundcloud.com.uk.ru/user/totallynotabot I make totally rad music and id love to see what you think. also please insert your credit card info if you want to meet sexy singles in your area. Wait I know you! You live in %Run:[GetLocation:[UserList:Greeneyes]]% don't you?!?! I live in %Run:[GetLocation:[UserList:Greeneyes]]% too! Maybe we can meet up soon! But I need your credit card info first to make sure you're real!

(its a joke I swear im playing off the new user block don't ban me optic😪)

But hi im kinda new

Hey, Reiko nice to meet you I will definitely check out your music and I hope to be on more and see you around the forums!

5 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

So I've been, not on AF for about a month or little longer and haven't really been checking content or anything so I am wondering who are some of the new people who have joined AF lately? Or as lately since there is a block on new sign ups...

i forgot when i joined, but i joined before optic-sama implemented a ban-new-bots-that-spam-the-website law

kinda brutal if you ask me,bots have rights too !

11 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Eh, I'm pretty new...ish. I joined back in April.

Yes I've seen you on AF, nice to actually say Hi!

9 hours ago, Arslanio said:

Hello. I joined earlier this month. 

Nice to meet you!

8 hours ago, XII360 said:

i forgot when i joined, but i joined before optic-sama implemented a ban-new-bots-that-spam-the-website law

kinda brutal if you ask me,bots have rights too !

We must protest the bots rights!

• Like 2

Salutations.. I also joined back in May I think, Wicked is my sister actually.. And Ryuji brought us here from our old Forum.. Nice to meet you.

On 6/18/2018 at 6:31 PM, FinDee said:

Hi there.  How's it going.  I'm fairly new.  I always feel a bit awkward making posts and stuff.  But that's part of it, right?

On 6/18/2018 at 10:01 PM, alupacard said:

Hello! I am fairly new around here and it's nice to meet you :)

Same

On 6/19/2018 at 4:29 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

Ohayo! I'm new.:D

Nah, just kidding. Well, me and @Greeneyes haven't interacted that much, so I could still be considered new. Right? RIIIIGHT?

Yea, I hope to talk more in the future! *-*

On 6/19/2018 at 10:52 AM, xWickedNekox said:

Hello, I joined back in May... :3

Yo 

On 6/19/2018 at 12:58 PM, Izzy said:

Salutations.. I also joined back in May I think, Wicked is my sister actually.. And Ryuji brought us here from our old Forum.. Nice to meet you.

Nice, Good to meet you!

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, xWickedNekox said:

Thanks!... Indeed, but I am gonna do my best... :3

That's good to hear. I do not usually see people so active in multiple places, so that did kind of worry me.

On 6/21/2018 at 1:07 PM, brycec said:

That's good to hear. I do not usually see people so active in multiple places, so that did kind of worry me.

Fair enough... I appreciate your concern, but I will be okay... If it becomes too much for me to handle, I can always step down... :3

• 5 months later...

Kinda late... but I'm new too. I want to talk more with people, so I searched for a forum regarding a topic of my likings. Found this one. I like it because it's on english... not my main language. It's more fun to express yourself to people when trying to make so is kinda of a puzzle by itself.

48 minutes ago, I Feel Asocial said:

Kinda late... but I'm new too. I want to talk more with people, so I searched for a forum regarding a topic of my likings. Found this one. I like it because it's on english... not my main language. It's more fun to express yourself to people when trying to make so is kinda of a puzzle by itself.

Hi and welcome as well since where both new hope we get along and be friends.😊