PS2

Xbox

Nintendo Gamecube

Wii

Xbox 360

PS3

Nintendo DS

PS4 (95%)

I bring out my older consoles from time to time to play but try to keep them stored if possible. I have enough cords with the PS4 to worry about as it is. Just depends on my mood.

Currently I am playing Blue Marlin on my NES when I feel nostalgic. I have to take pictures of the save codes with my phone. Wish I did something similar when I was a kid lol....

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I almost forgot to add mine, whoops!

PS4

Xbox One

Xbox

PC

Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo Switch

PS2

PS3

PSP

Xbox 360

Atari

Wii

Out of all the systems I have I play PS4 the most just because I have more games for it. My newest system would be the Nintendo Switch but I don't play it as much as I would like (my husband plays it most of the time though).

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Just curious but what systems do you currently have and which one/s do you seem to play more often than the others or do you play them all equally?

the consoles i own are:

PS2

PS3

broken xbox360 (rip ring of death)

psvita

broken psp (muh broken internal board)

3DS XL

phone that specializes in playing games >:o

, yep that looks good enough, as i have been converted to pc master race

nahhh, its just that im saving up cash more than wanting to spend it atm, give take, with school starting i will probably have a book (E-book) infront of me more than a game <.>

edit: incidentally, i most often abuse my phone on games, i mean i can bring it to school, thus on break time i abuse gacha's as much as i can, assuming i dont have to eat or read up some stuff for possible quizzes 

Edited by XII360
look at all the edit reasons i put up !

Let's see...

PC

Gamecube

PS3

PSP

PS Vita

Nintendo 64

Gameboy color

Gameboy Advanced SP

Nintendo DS XL

I guess my crap Cell phone counts as one now too. (Cracked Screen :'( )

10 hours ago, Beocat said:

Hmmm.....

Atari

NES (5%)

Sega Genesis

SNES

Sega Dreamcast

N64

PS2

Xbox

Nintendo Gamecube

Wii

Xbox 360

PS3

Nintendo DS

PS4 (95%)

I bring out my older consoles from time to time to play but try to keep them stored if possible. I have enough cords with the PS4 to worry about as it is. Just depends on my mood.

Currently I am playing Blue Marlin on my NES when I feel nostalgic. I have to take pictures of the save codes with my phone. Wish I did something similar when I was a kid lol....

What does PS4 (95%) mean?

• 4 months later...

I own the entire Nintendo home console line starting with NES through GC. Also have a 3DS, and 2DS.

Others in my collection include, PS, PS2, PS3.

I do want to collect more consoles just have not had the cash.

So much in the past, including the original Atari 2600 and GameBoy.  A few years ago I cleaned up and threw away a lot of stuff that was cluttering up the place however.  The cable monster was taking over my life.  :)   These days I play mostly on my (linux) PC, but I also still have a 3DS and a Wii that I play with occasionally.  I thought about getting a switch to replace the Wii, but haven't pulled the trigger on that yet.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, WeepinnWillow said:

Lets see...

Atari 2600 (with the legendary ET game!)

Sega Genesis

PlayStation 1

Game Boy Advance

PlayStation 2

Xbox

Nintendo DS

Xbox 360

PlayStation 3

Wii

PlayStation 4

Multiple PCs

One MacBook

Quite the set up there forsure. I am wondering though. Which do you prefer XBOX One or PS4?

Genesis/Sega CD

Sega Saturn

Sega Dreamcast

Sony PS1

Sony PS2

X-Box 360

I had a SNES but it went MIA when I loaned it to my sister when she went off too college (didn't have that many games for it anyway)

Nintendo Game Cube with Game Boy Player attachment

Nintendo  New 2DS XL

The only one I play with any frequency anymore is the 2DS, as the others are kind of a hassle having to be hooked up to a tv  and switch between multiple devices. As you can see I haven't bought a new system in quite awhile. I really don't care for most "modern" games. However, I have been wanting to buy a Nintendo Switch, but have been waiting to try & get a good deal. I don't have all that much time for gaming anymore anyway. The most recent games I've played were Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia & Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (a Castlevania 3 tribute of sorts) for the 2DS

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Nono said:

I've had quite a few over the years, but I currently only own a ps3 and ps2. 

Ya its hard to hold onto them unless you really collected them a sthey break rather easy as most of the manufactures use cheaper parts. Kinda like in manufacture based PCs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Ya its hard to hold onto them unless you really collected them a sthey break rather easy as most of the manufactures use cheaper parts. Kinda like in manufacture based PCs.

True. I just found out a couple days ago that my ps2 is now just a paper weight. I can turn it on but that's it, the games don't spin. I'm thinking a ps4 will look pretty good in its place, lol.