What are your insights on Tokyo Ghoul re: S2?

AkiAtashi

Heya! The last episode of Tokyo Ghoul: re was aired last week and honestly, I don't find it that exciting [my opinion]. So, I am hoping a lot of excitement on :re's S2. I was spoiled a lot from my anime fan group in Facebook and based on what I read in the comments section, :re S2's story might be a mixture of the Kaneki Ken's and the real story before Haise Sasaki appeared on :re. I have an idea on the next occurances thanks to the fan spoilers, but I think the anime won't follow the manga's order of the story. So there is it, I am expecting a lot for :re S2 on Kaneki Ken's past before he became Haise, Touka and Yomo appeared at the last episode so I am curious on what are they gonna do. For Tsukiyama Shuu, I do think that he will be in Touka's and Yomo's care after what happened. 

All in all, I think :re S2 will answer all of our questions in :re. Why the hell did Kaneki became Haise? Why did he join CCG? Why did he forget anything?... and etc. 

A week before the last episode of :re, it was announced that :re S2 will be first aired on October 2018. 

Share me your insights~ minna... ^^

I completely agree! I kinda felt that Re was underwhelming. I'm really hoping that Re 2 will pull its weight! 

Also, if you've read the manga, I'm pretty sure it explains everything. However, I understand that some people prefer to only watch the anime!

Until then, let's look forward to the most important thing...... The soundtrack! Tokyo Ghoul has always had good OPs and EDs

On 6/28/2018 at 12:43 AM, seemore_bhutts said:

I completely agree! I kinda felt that Re was underwhelming. I'm really hoping that Re 2 will pull its weight! 

Also, if you've read the manga, I'm pretty sure it explains everything. However, I understand that some people prefer to only watch the anime!

Until then, let's look forward to the most important thing...... The soundtrack! Tokyo Ghoul has always had good OPs and EDs

Yeah... Let's do that! TG always has the unique blend of music ^^

• Like 1